I am going to invest in a next generation trading platform and I think you should as well so here you go

I am going to invest in a next generation trading platform and I think you should as well so here you go

mizar-ai.medium.com/mizar-community-social-whitelist-ff0fc1f3ff2d?source=user_profile---------1-------------------------------

Attached: 1632169646598465.png (659x525, 205.44K)

>posts medium link
>my cock goes soft
It's like magic

STOP POSTING LINKS ON BUSINESS AND FINANCE FOR GOD'S SAKE

trading platforms are for pussies that mix their alcohol drinks with cola/juice.

Stop sucking Mizar's dick, they're not giving you a single cent for this

unpumpable, ngmi

Who cares about whitelists anyways?

>WE WILL ADD GAMIFICATION METHODS TO OUR WISHLIST PROCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>literally just a lottery random number picker

lord above

Attached: 1621309412030230.jpg (700x370, 38.53K)

ÌP GRABBER!!!!!!!!!

Attached: british.jpg (473x434, 53.12K)

I refuse to shill your shit around and sell my integrity just for a chance at getting whitelisted, dev. Fuck off.

me

AH AH AH, user, NOT SO FAST! A chance at getting wishlisted AND about 200 american dollars.

why does every Wishlist process ask me to open a twitter account. why does everyone want me to join that fucking website...

Open it and post results user.

aye fuck you

trips of pain. i fucking hate the scottish and the stralian

lord above deliver us from darkness

IP GRABBER IP GRABBER
>it has embed to it
IP GRABBER STILL

What's the issue? Lottery is a game.

could it be? bri'ish?
because they need to suck their dicks a little bit to feel like their shitcoins wont inevitably fail

Fact.

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x366, 19.57K)

And crypto is supposed to be a serious investment choice, not some sorta game you have to play and based on luck and your strategy you can either win or lose
wait... wait a fucking second

smartest user has realized it boys, pick it up, we're living

Do you ever think if Stephen hawkings had sexual fantasies? like, raping someone or making a bot to harass someone? I imagine with such a powerful brain and such little motoral abilities your mind can come up with some fucked up things, don't it?

yes, user, whatever you say

what

we all have weird fantasies, i don't see why he wouldn't have them