Is staking icp on binance good enough or am i missing something (like Cosmoses osmosis lab and shiet)...

Is staking icp on binance good enough or am i missing something (like Cosmoses osmosis lab and shiet). What's the best way. Im a clueless ritard.

Attached: 1633737824280.jpg (250x218, 3.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dashboard.internetcomputer.org/neurons
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't believe that one is stupid enough to buy it and then staking it making his loss even greater

Attached: pepe.jpg (250x224, 7.45K)

What if lets say i was stupid enough to gamble on it. Is binance a good place to stake in it or is it a noobtrap

Lol

2 options left. Accept loss, get back what's left and move on - or just move on bcuz you're going to lose it all anyway.

Feel like it couldve bottomed out. Seems like a decent risk

it is. don't listen to those fags.

>icp
checked and keked pahahaha i see pee pahahahhaa why did they call it internet computer? pahahahahahahahahahahaha

Thanks. Can you answer my main question about icp and staking

Dont stake on binance. Stake on nns if youre gonna stake at all. Be mindful of your dissolve delay

If you’re holding long term and have no idea what you are doing and your icp is already ok Binance, then stake with Binance.

What is nns

Depends on your a staking windows, short term which is anything less than 6 months binance is the way to go.

Long term the NNS, (network nervous system) is the way to go and 6 months is the absolute minimum stake, once you click dissolve and your neuron ticks under 6 months you will cease to get rewards.

Pic is my 8 year dissolve delay neuron (I will never dissolve) getting the maximum amount of rewards

dashboard.internetcomputer.org/neurons

Attached: comfyaf3.png (859x620, 151.67K)

U earn 2 icps per day ? Damn son u mustve put alot of money there

Either the most smoothbrain thing I have ever done or it's a galaxy brain play. When I finish off and get my neuron to 5k+ pees I'll be getting 3 a day before the rewards start tanking, I'll make back half of what's in my goyron in 2.5-3 years and by the year 5/6 i should of made it all back.

So basically u set 8 years dissolve and 8 years stake. Max for dissolving is 8 years is there any point going for more than 8 staking if u dissolved for the max. I still havent even got an idea what dissolve means byt im tempted. Do i get any rewards also while doing that ?

Yes user i'm staking my 1200 stack on binance on a monthly basis, If we get a massive pump with the btc integration + eth integration I will sell most of my stack in order to try and reach 5k+ ICP for 2024

Dissolve delay is the only thing that matters. Don't think of it as separate from a stake length. 8 year dissolve delay just means that it will dissolve 8 years from the date that he hits dissolve. But he's never dissolving so his stake length is technically infinite.
t. 1350 staked

Your stake period is liquid all that matters is once you click dissolve your neuron will begin to dissolve so if you have it set to 2/4/5/6 years etc then that's how long it will take to unlock, as long as your neuron has more than 6 months left you will get still get rewards however they will be at a lower rate compared to a non dissolving neuron and after 4 years in the non dissolving state you accrue another teir of age bonuses.

By having an 8 year dissolve and never clicking on dissolve i will be getting the maximum rewards possible, years down the line line when rewards are at rock bottom for me that will be 5% APY so over half a pee per day or 250-300pees per year and I am gambling the price will be in the 4 digits by then. I reiterate my fail safe is the fact I will make back all/ most of my initial stake around the 5 year mark thus having a completely paid off ICP printer for the rest of my life and my original investment back in my pocket.