Hbros, help me understand. To participate in HBAR staking, you would have to swap it all out for HBARx...

Hbros, help me understand. To participate in HBAR staking, you would have to swap it all out for HBARx, developed by Stader? You would only be accumulating HBARx and not HBAR? This means third-party staking, correct? So if your bag is on Binance, you'd get no opportunity for staking? What am I missing here?

Attached: HBAR_Stader.jpg (783x733, 162.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/hashgraph/hedera-improvement-proposal/pull/406/commits/285b11786805ba632aba325550f17c4c6bcdbd62
twitter.com/stader_hbar/status/1507336291696115714?s=20&t=09j7XrhNEjzlZ-p9CAuAaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Okay so a few things
First of all, move hbars out of an exchange right now, not your keys not your crypto.
Second, Stader is just one way to stake on Hedera, It is different from native staking that is coming in Q2
When you stake to stader, you send HBAR and receive HBARx, which you can swap back to HBAR once rewards are acquired.

Attached: 1648317500352.jpg (1080x2113, 417.48K)

go on, speak god damnit!

ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Swapping HBAR for HBARx to stake is a taxable event, counts as a sale. Be sure to account for every swap between HBAR and HBARx or the IRS will fuck up your life forever.

Attached: 1647130114591.jpg (976x850, 105.27K)

So if native token staking is 6-7%, is the big draw with Stader going to be that their apy is even greater than that?

Attached: HBAR_A_Hashgraph_Odyssey.jpg (962x599, 528.94K)

>not your keys not your crypto

Attached: 1625090812746.png (645x973, 21.46K)

Native staking will occur by staking to nodes on the network. Anyone can and should stake their Hbars.
Read this:
github.com/hashgraph/hedera-improvement-proposal/pull/406/commits/285b11786805ba632aba325550f17c4c6bcdbd62

Attached: 1648320059074.jpg (1080x808, 125.25K)

You would have to stake with a Stader supported wallet. They confirmed Hashpack, and a few others to be released. So if you want to stake, you would need to send your HBARs from Binance to a Hashpack wallet, then go to their Stader site, and go through the staking process.

twitter.com/stader_hbar/status/1507336291696115714?s=20&t=09j7XrhNEjzlZ-p9CAuAaQ

This is what it looks like

The IRS are extremely understaffed and inept. If your exchange doesn't report directly to the IRS then you have nothing to worry about. Worst case scenario they send you the bill in the mail down the line, they're not going to bust down your door and haul you off to prison.

This unironically

>he doesn't know that swapping my HBAR to HBARx will incur a loss...

>giving another person custody of your life savings to own the redditors

i’m getting rug pull vibes from staderX almost like they want to get rid of all the super horny hbar bagholders before real staking and pa happen

they have staking for another network already apparently, did that go well?

no idea. they have staking for Terra i think though i’m not sure why they rebranded for Hedera staking

they want to be a staking solution on many networks pretty sure

I hodl via Binance and OKCoin. Hbros, I just want to passively collect my apy earnings from there. Will that dream be possible?

Attached: Patrick_Hbarman.jpg (1393x1751, 1.9M)

your hbar will be completely at their mercy, but almost definitely

Yes it's called liquid staking. They said that they will have competitive rates for staking, double digits so at least 10%. I read however that they don't have the option to unstake ready in the beginning (not sure about this ).

They plan to be on all the major L1's. They also have Solana, Fantom and avalanche coming soon

They said low double digits. The UI preview showed 15%, but they also said it was not final. Im guessing it will be double the native staking.
Yeah, it feels dodgy. But they are supported by the Hbar Foundation so there is a bit of confidence there. I think if you get in early it will be worth it. Obviously apy should go down over time if they are legit.
The taxable event is the only reason im not doing this. I unironically wouldve just said yolo and staked 100k HBAR if it didn't need conversion.

>To participate in HBAR staking, you would have to swap it all out for HBARx
scam scam scam do not do this. op is obviously shilling a scam. sage.