This kills the crab market

Attached: crab.webm (720x404, 2.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FRRM4FWtAVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are Asians such monsters? Why are they all such sadists? This is like theater to them just look at them gawking and taking photos of this morbid event.

ah the horrific things mankind is capable of

this reminded me how fucking terrifying we are

Do you eat meat? If you do you just as bad faggot.

this is actually really fucking cool from an engineering standpoint. I use to work on machines like this but would pick up boxes not crabs lol

>ITT: Vegans

Imagine the smell

chinks are not "we"

If you unaware of the suffering factory farming practices inflicts on animals you're ignorant as fuck. If you think you better than these people as you eat their products you're lying to yourself. Somebody doing a press conference showing the new machine to media isn't a demonstration of cruelty by seafood loving japs.

I don't stand there cheering and taking photographs of animals being butchered by brutal machines that look like something from a horror movie. Are spinny blades really necessary? What next, chains and whips? I'm sure the yellow freaks think that the more tortured an animal is the better it tastes or some bullshit.

ET does precisely that with (((our))) military to (((our))) (((children))).

Attached: 1606184561905.png (646x680, 226.5K)

mmmm

Attached: 1616889637133.png (1080x566, 290.38K)

>Murder is fine just don't make it look scary it upsets me
Sick worldview and ethics man

are you an idiot? Theyre showing off the new machine to sell it... "spinny blades" ? How the fuck else are you going to cut a CRAB SHELL? jesus some of u animals on this board should be on that machine

>asians
this is burgerland, you racist fuck. and so is this youtu.be/FRRM4FWtAVc

They don't even do it for meat. The machine is designed to understand the crab's capacity for torture. Need 1,000 years of iterations before real understanding can take place.

Are the crabs alive at this point? I thought they were already dead but everyone is up in arms about it.

its literally made by whitoids

you see that one crawling around on the conveyor belt?

The antivaxx or the antifa one?

can we kill non whites like that pls?

Attached: creepy negro ape.webm (202x360, 1.88M)

Can’t crabs grow their limbs back? I have an idea. Just get like a ton of crabs and every 6 months cut off one or two of their legs

C'mon, we could make a fortune out of that tonguarina.