kitco.com/
silverseek.com/
mining.com/

>Bullion tax info by state:
apmex.com/state-sales-tax-information

>Prospecting
youtu.be/ZCL6FKQZyoM
usgs.gov/energy-and-minerals/mineral-resources-program/science
gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/farming-natural-resources-and-industry/mineral-exploration-mining/documents/mineral-titles/mt-faqs/faq_fmc.pdf
mndm.gov.on.ca/en/mines-and-minerals/mining-act
amazon.ca/Gold-Creeks-Ghostowns-British-Columbia/dp/088839988X

>Test
Nitric Acid, Magnets and Ping Test
youtu.be/3mg9YcAShTo
youtu.be/NgSXg-WOEVY
youtu.be/2ymGAyKAg-k
fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/fake-bullion-database
fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/identifying-fake-bullion

>Relevant information regarding mining companies
pastebin.com/5aLmWUUK

Previous Thread

Attached: boobac.jpg (400x400, 51.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE88E9ICdipidHkTehs1VbFzgwrq1jkUJ
youtube.com/watch?v=cNbB-O1D-PY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for God and Jesus

Repostan

>47534077

You smelting sterling brah? How difficult is that? I've dipped my toes into smelting pewter ingots but I assumed silver would be much tougher since it'd require much higher temps

fpbp

Attached: josef2.jpg (3466x2601, 976.98K)

The plan was to start making my own sterling rounds all hand stamped out. Life hit pretty hard though and I had to get the smoll set up put up in storage. You can use the blue gas from home depot but it takes a bit longer the yellow is for sure the way to go!

Attached: copv2.jpg (720x960, 126.34K)

simple as

Attached: IMG_0988.jpg (970x688, 340.14K)

crypto nerds will seethe

Attached: neko fart.gif (326x252, 12.09K)

Behold, the Coin of Prestige

Attached: 2022_australian_kookaburra_2oz_silver_proof_high_relief_gilded_coin_onedge_auto_720p 2.jpg (1280x720, 367.61K)

Sorry you cute little losers aren't rich like me, Gold feels SO much better against my based and redpilled prostate than your cheap silver does. It makes my dick almost as big as this pile of coins! You'll NEVER know the joy of having several year's pay up your tight little hole all at once, just rubbing my warm insides perfectly. And oh GOD riding that cold hard bar on top of that is just too much for me. I cum SO HARD and my boyfriend takes the best pictures. Stay mad!

Attached: richfag stack gold.jpg (1080x1080, 456.1K)

Does anyone know a decent laser engraving place? I can only find ones that engrave words, but I want to get my profile engraved on a shitload of blanks so if humanity ever resets itself to the stone age they will assume i was some important fellow (instead of a multi century/civilization troll)

That coin thicc real thicc

Attached: Kookaburra.jpg (483x492, 54.87K)

Based gold chads

Behold the orb of prestige
Id probably buy this if it had cooler gems than what it does

Attached: 7a67b72630e59b0f25ee94f55702a796.jpg (700x700, 50.09K)

how much are they scalping people for that?

crypto nerds have no counterpoint to this

Attached: 1642442813558m.jpg (1021x1024, 191.06K)

Its a 2 Oz but the diameter is 40.9mm which is the same as your pictured Kook so they have to make it chunky, personally id rather they made it a 50mm and not as chunky.

Today's pick up. How'd I do bros?

Attached: silvernjckel.png (700x716, 500.75K)

why gold?

Attached: 1223341external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (600x484, 24.21K)

wow, junk silver. epic.

Neat. Is that the actual price you paid though?

>new fren
If you're completely uninitiated on the subject of precious metals, then a great place to start is with Mike Maloney's Hidden Secrets of Money
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE88E9ICdipidHkTehs1VbFzgwrq1jkUJ

gj fren

Attached: 1646289140232.gif (1024x752, 1.59M)

Its not out yet but the cheapest ive seen the 21 version selling at is €190.

youtube.com/watch?v=cNbB-O1D-PY

stop being elitist
this is not a crypto thread

you could've bought a sandwich instead

By that point just commission a mint like mi**user or ho**coinanon did. Laser engraving is really expensive, while a die costs about $1,000 for one side. By the way if you use your face for a coin always do a profile. Front facing coins look life shit since the conveyed depth doesn't quite match up to what a face actually looks like, and is without fail off. Profiles work much better since sides of faces use shapes, and not depth for recognition factor. Not to mention when a front facing coin wears down, it looks horrible. Check out a modern Jefferson nickel.
Good lord that's gorgeous. How bad is the price, I don't have a high relief coin and want one.
Oh I only own half an ounce, I just wanted to take that guy down a peg since he's just very rude. I like silver better anyway, why buy a tiny gold coin when you can buy two fat based kilo bars of silver for the same price, if not cheaper? I pretty much only bought gold out of obligation, otherwise I'm all in on the white metal.
It's chunky because it looks like a High relief coin, which are absolutely incredible in person. Look at the 2 oz again and notice it curves inward
You got ripped of hardcore dude, no silver nickels were minted in 1964. Siver jefferson nickels were only from 1942-1945, not even silver proof sets have silver nickels. And even if it was silver it's only about $1.50 worth. At least 5 dollars isn't too bad of a loss, it's a coffee.

Attached: Platinum eagle.jpg (1500x1500, 490.46K)

thank you!

Attached: seefrenhugfren.jpg (680x383, 77.34K)

That would be kino, A palm sized coin would be dope. They probably don't to keep the size the same for storage.

Kek, you going to post more fake ass bars or gold plated jewelry?

If you are happy with your purchase you did well. Keep it growing don't stop my fren!

Attached: RG&S2.jpg (1504x2016, 215.06K)

not elitist at all. it's just a quarter.

that's a nickel, einstein
you apparently have no eye for detail, sad

Its clearly a nickle chang. You are going to have to try harder than that.

>You got ripped of hardcore dude, no silver nickels were minted in 1964
oof I should have looked closer. If its real and not just a larp he did get ripped off.

Attached: 45gbs.jpg (1531x2048, 528.23K)

I literally don't give a shit

Of course you wouldn't chang, bug people have no feelings its a well known fact you silly little chink.

Attached: .25lbWcheese.jpg (1531x2048, 414.35K)

i think if they're making it chunky it's because they can't get the image to look good on a bigger die

how long do you all believe a food shortage/financial crisis will actually last?

Best sovereign?

did a chinaman beat you up at school or something?

nobody knows

>best sov?
the one in your pocket. they're all good.

Attached: IMG_0976.jpg (1680x1524, 898.6K)