Is this where wrestling peaked?

Attached: Jack vs HHH.jpg (1284x722, 185.03K)

It was already on the way down by this point.

no, this was

Attached: 2D224E81-125B-4E67-94BD-515445ADA67F.jpg (1280x720, 394K)

Austin vs Rock wasn't even a feud; it was Austin vs Vince with Rock sometimes standing in
Only Zoomers who didn't watch week to week think it was Austin vs Rock

All he did was post the pic user you're the one who spilled your spaghetti over it

No, this was

Attached: The-Rock-vs-Hulk-Hogan-WrestleMania-18.png (800x500, 169.01K)

The decline had already set in by 2002 user

It died completely when Austin won the title. Gone was good old fashioned technical wrestling with proper psychology, and in its place, garbage shock value car crash smut. Wrestling's last semi-decent year was 1997. Starrcade was the death throw. nWo sucked but at least people looked forward to Sting regaining the title. And look what happened there. Fuck the MNW. Might have been a temporary boom but it ruined wrestling.

>2002
The mid-1990s*
Don't kid yourself zoomer the AE sucked.

Starrcade 97 is the canon end of wrestling.

No, this was

Attached: Danhausen Orange Cassidy.png (901x506, 1.09M)

>Starrcade 97 is the canon end of wrestling.
Pretty shitty ending

>Back in my day ya see we had the Mulkeys
>They were huge legit tough guys not like the tiny jobbers today
>no comedy shit either this was serious business
>What do you mean im retarded?

Better than every single shit thing that happened afterwards.
Cope Attitard.

rock coming out to hit Triple H with a chair and then just leaving was based, helping his friend out is kino

Stop living in the past grandpa

Attached: 12220 - autoplay_gif back_body_drop cactus_jack earl_hebner gif hunter_hearst_helmsley mick_foley referee royal_rumble thumbtacks wwf.gif (200x150, 2.94M)

Cringe
Based

No, but it is a goddamn great match from start to finish, hell, even the fucking promo video before it is leagues better than most modern wrestling

Very respectable choices too

But for some reason, for me the "series finale" is that I quit match between JBL and Cena at a judgment day PPV, I can't even remember when it was (I do remember it being a great match though) but for some reason something changed after that, sure the company started to go full PG and that was it but also a completely change in production and formula, the decline began in earnest fashion. Worth mentioning is that I stopped watching Raw long before any of this thanks to Triple H reign of terror and only watched smackdown until that I quit match.

At least live in a better past, like, you know, the 80s, or even WCW before Starrcade 97.

Fully Loaded 1999 was the series finale.
End of Austin vs McMahon.
End of Austin vs Undertaker.
End of Corporate Ministry.
WWF goes public.
WCW shitters arrive after jumping ship.
WWF midcard shitters thrown into main event.
Russo/Ferrara lose their magic touch.

The entire atmosphere of the company changed after this PPV.