Give me one reason you're not going all in on edge computing on the Blockchain

Give me one reason you're not going all in on edge computing on the Blockchain

Attached: 16321649841651698.jpg (524x524, 40.04K)

1: I don't know what the fuck edge computing means

because i'm too busy going all in on your mom.

check 'em.

it's shit, like, literally, nobody is interested except from a nerd or two

this is the (remainder of the year) of the polka so i won't spend my stablies on shitcoins

Wooooah user, leave some for us

because i don't know shit about crypto, i'm on biz for the gold tips

tenk, i almost forgot about the most obvious fact of the year

cope seethe ratio no cap

>Give me one reason you're not going all in on edge computing on the Blockchain

Attached: 1645917769.jpg (681x622, 56.53K)

"Edge computing is a distributed computing paradigm that brings computation and data storage closer to the sources of data. This is expected to improve response times and save bandwidth."

....... what

Attached: 16123058123929.jpg (261x202, 8.1K)

based goldbro

that's what i'm saying

nice, here goes one gold tip: invest on edge computing early (think, projects like ARXIV or SNE) and get those gains, even if you can only spend 1k or even less, you'll get some solid rewards, provided you wait a bit

Basically: Data travel quick = more resources and money saved

sexy and based

because i don't wanna????

Arxiv already failed, i've bought some sne since 2021 and eve thought the numbers haven't showed it yet, i have high hopes for the future

monke need few word

$0.00186 how bullish

>if MEGA distributed the data of every single person in the world then nobody would have to waste time uploading the content to the MEGA servers

Don't be retarded anons this is just saying "what if everything you stored in your computer was already stored online". This saves you the time and bandwith of uploading it somewhere in the first place. Not a hard concept.

Attached: 16021394599921.png (818x807, 925.64K)

as i said, it's an early investment, the numbers don't show it yet

that's the same as saying "if everyone used torrents, then the time of download wouldn't be as slow", and yeah? we get it? why do you think nobody uses torrents still?

but a lot of people use them? what?

what the fuck do you mean by this

idk i only get like 300 seeders max on my downloads

sounds useless as shit if what says is true.

Attached: 129492203039.jpg (259x400, 24.05K)

sorry pal, but you've got the data wrong, millions of people use torrents and act as seeders, it's still far from mass adoption, but still, the download times are far superior than normal s2p downloads

I don't believe in "being early" to things anymore. Maybe in 2018 and before, sure, but nowadays, I don't. Show me one thing that has blew up that has nothing to do with nfts.

>gold tips
like what? buy d*g*bo*k? lol

he said tips not calls retard

>see ticker on Any Forums
>/p -ing my telegram cryptowhale bot
>poop emoji instead of moon emoji
>no buy

simple as