How do I short the us?

I think its no secret that he USA will be replaced by China as the world's leading superpower
the us is suffering from internal conflict, growing corruption, destruction of social norms, mass printing of usd, etc
the us has 10-30 years max before it loses its becomes obsolete

what is the best way to?:
>short us
>long china

Attached: shortUSA.png (1269x641, 466.38K)

Attempt to join the party, obviously

What do you mean short the US? If you want to short the US stock market you can use things like SDS etc

Imagine the smell

If China offered white only cities I would go

buy yuan

Just go long oil and precious metals

Putting money in Chinese stocks is just burning money at this point

Bitch, those things you listed are also plaguing the Chinese. Their economy is shaky AF right now.

You are vastly overestimating China. They still cant make a phone with out ripping off every component from white developers. China is hungry sure but eventually they will burn themselves out. Who knows who the next world power will be but i think its way to soon to pin it on China.

Look I know Dalio is on about his "civilizational cycles" and all that but let's consider two things:
1. Dalio is a Boomer
Boomers live in the "normal" world (which does not exist)
They lived their entire lives when history was on pause, so they think the world is more or less predictable.
2. People who postulate civ cycles are usually just backtesting
And as we know, usually when a model works when "backtested" that means the environmental paradigm is about to completely invert

What does this mean?
Check out Peter Zeihan's take on these matters
It means that, as much as I'd not like it to be the case, America will likely stay on top for the next 100 years
China is a paper tiger; their demographics are beyond shit, a ticking timebomb they'll have to turn inward to defuse
Same with Russia; their population age inversion is worse than almost anyone else's, they have 2 million troops and if they don't try to take more land, resources, people, and secure the geographic accesses to Russian territory, they're not gonna have enough young men to defend it

On the other hand America has no enemies in it's hemisphere, the broadest contiguous plot of farmland in the world by a lot, lots of space, plentiful natural resources, and a population that is one of the youngest of any developed nation (looks more like a square than an upside down pyramid)

Attached: 1646751625393.jpg (680x383, 60.06K)

ftsfy

Attached: 1648315440638.png (1269x641, 394.9K)

>backtesting
u based imho

u based imho

>I think its no secret that he USA will be replaced by China as the world's leading superpower
There will not be a single leading superpower. We're transitioning into a multipolar world. Buy defense stocks.

wrong
a superpower becomes more superpower by using its power as leverage
similar to how in poker the one with the most chips leverages his stakes to get richer

don't wanna move to china
but maybe closer to china,
Australia, Singapore, Taiwan?

its accelerating faster in the us then in china

you are right they lack innovativeness
but they can and will buy outside expertise and try to recreate early silicon valley in Hong Kong / Shenzhen

>On the other hand America has no enemies in it's hemisphere
you are killing yourselves slowly at this point. your melting pot of friendship is turning sour by the day.

>America will likely stay on top for the next 100 years
unironically impossible because of the zoomer culture
>Russia
russia is litterly 3rd world no need to talk about it

but you might be right on the age pyramid
I will check out peter zeihan

It's obvious the U.S. is waning empire, but you should really look more into China if you think they're a longterm bet.

Their economy is a bubble boosted house of cards that's already beginning to tumble. Specifically look at real estate and their high speed rail sectors. Then look at how large of a proportion of their tax dollars and economy those are.

Then look into their demographics.

They were doomed to fail almost from the beginning. If they don't act quickly they'll be forgotten soon.

>source: ray dalio's ass
This guy's an honorary member of the CCP, and people still listen to him lmao

Really makes me wonder if the US military its self is actually declining or just projecting weakness. Consider that it was only 2000 troops that kept the peace in Afghanistan and look at what happened when they left. Makes me wonder if the whole wirthdraw was not a facade to cover that fact.

checked. unironically america does have some of the best age demographics in the world, outside of third world african nations of course.

>PETER ZEIHAN

LAUGH AT THIS FUCKING MUTT COPE HAHHAHAHAHAH

Zeihan also believes the US has no reason to be involved in world economics and that the US needs nothing. The US. A 65% imported consumer economy. What a fucking joke.