Is US hegemony coming to an end?

If the petrodollar goes, America gradually becomes a middle-income country with pockets of extreme wealth and immense poverty, barrios, police death-squads etc. What's the point of "making it" in crypto if your $2m buys you so little as the dollar is a trash currency, inflated and devalued beyond recognition? What is your plan in such an eventuality?

Attached: 1647756955957.png (499x564, 200.19K)

The citadel

No Igor

>What's the point of "making it" in crypto if your $2m buys you so little as the dollar is a trash currency,
I love how crypto bros still can't conceive of value in anything other than fiat currency. It's like trannies knowing deep down that they'll never be a real woman.

Attached: cheems.png (413x377, 294.59K)

Yes it is. And we are going into WW3.

irreparable damage. Biden and the coup directly destroying America for their pursuit of communism.

>10 day old article

You forgot to mention the totally organic “houthi” aramco oil facility bombing

fpbp

Attached: 1644851779765.png (340x568, 196.14K)

It's a warning to these sand niggers and a reminder that we could glass their country or help their enemies overthrow them if they fuck us. The u.s is a slighted woman, Chads fucking another woman, if he keeps doing it we cut his dick off in his sleep.

>we
no, they
you, you are just a taxpayer slave
+ it's already over for the usa, you just don't know it yet

Holy shit, that was a US warning to the Saudis?

But the Houthis have hit distant targets before, why ascribe this one to the US?

Cope Harder nigger. Everyone knows when we go, we drag europe down with us and burn the house down. If we have to topple our own government and nuke the world we will.

If I can buy a house, car and food with crypto in the future then fine, I'll never cash out. Until then it's a valid concern.

>I can't buy things with crypto
>but its still a currency... trust me bro

True. I can't beliive how Germany has allowed America to financially fuck it up the anus by provoking Russia with NATO expansion and getting Russian gas imports cancelled. America will fight to the last European. A limited nuclear exchange in Europe is imaginable.

You won't be able to. Keep crypto yo make gains when people hedge against inflation as they wait for the next reserve currency, than sell and put it in precious metals you can exchange later as the currency inflates. As energy coasts go up internet will become a non constant. This means insane gas fees and long time for exchanges in peak hours.

makes sense imo

You can but gift cards with crypto and spend those on groceries but yeah.

China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Iran, India - all ignoring US commands to comply. The only question is whether or not the US will burn down the house rather than concede its time as sole hegemon is over.

Depending on how fast the money inflates that could work or it could be bad. You might get a gift card and loose half your value on the way to the store

>biz thinks we are anywhere near the bottom

Come back when we have derailing trains on a near regular basis, car dealerships openly being robbed of cars and public transit services breaking down. Otherwise this is all nothingburger.

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13.38K)

That's 2 years out. Food shortages start for real this winter or following spring. Food will gain price and be less available in the fall when we see a smaller yield

Its a fucked reality but it's true. Another government faction would seize control to stay wealthy and in power. Or the American people will kill them in their homes while we collapse. The second is better for the world. The first is better for America. There is also option 3 which is a rogue group us supported by foreign interests that's independent of any current power structure and they start wielding nukes against the people who put them there and the rest of the world. Either way a drowning man will pull his friends down with him.

The CIA isn't sleeping. Thank God.

Attached: 9ED3F019-1FD3-40EB-BAC4-6C02008B81AE.jpg (640x983, 81.68K)

>TWO MORE YEARS

Attached: AB32521B-600C-4B45-976B-E6EC0841CDAE.jpg (720x761, 336.82K)

My goal of "making it" is leaving this shithole ASAP to begin with.