Fellow Landlord Chads, what are some ways you make sure your rentcucks stay in line?

Fellow Landlord Chads, what are some ways you make sure your rentcucks stay in line?

Attached: 1648270755136.png (874x1469, 1.08M)

Hire a couple of community thugs to roughen up those who are being Niggers.

Attached: 1601174031114.jpg (1018x1071, 365.23K)

I would literally murder for this fyi

Making onions pics of my rentcucks.

Attached: 1645372667925.jpg (1433x1112, 401.71K)

Oh no look at that little rentoid waving his little fists in rage lel

Very based

You don't own property. You're just a loser who lies on the internet.

Have my own lawyer that sets up the contract
Tenants should they were smart to negotiate that larger repairs of the flat are on me
But the contract says they have to pay for the fund that pays upkeep of the house and property, which just more than tripled due to a new law that sets a mandatory lower limit for monthly contributions
Funny thing is they are lefty left and the law is for enabling easier transition to eg. solar power and EVs

I don't buy weed or booze, I don't have only fans, I don't have GrubHub, I don't know what Funko pops and barcade! are.
I pay $10 a month for Amazon prime, $5 for Spotify, $20 for gym and less than $200 per year on PC games or related (so like $20 per month rounded up).
I work 6 days a week, averaging 43 hours per week this year, and I cannot afford 1k rent for an apt. I couldn't even afford $500 rent and still have enough money to buy groceries and gas.

That's a felony by the way.

Attached: 1632705735928.gif (976x651, 255.67K)

>u will own nothing and u will be happy

oh how so true

Why even work for less than $10/hr?

Don't buy computer games you literal nigger

Haha sucks for you

You're either lying or the most subhumanly stupid nigger I've ever seen and deserve it

I'm a landlord and I couldn't imagine what a hidden camera would do for me. If they pay rent I don't care what the fuck they're doing until they move out. If they don't pay rent they get evicted. What use would footage from inside the apartment have for me? If there's damage they either repair it or pay for it. If they have no money, I'm shit out of luck anyway, video evidence or not.

I remember my first property. There was a shitload of money tied up in one place and anything that happened affected me emotionally. That's no way of doing business and thankfully you get over it (or it kills you I guess). Your RE is a means to earn profits. Don't involve yourself personally in anything that happens, it's only detrimental. The bottom line is all that matters. Two years ago I had a SWAT crew break into one of my appartments (they spread the door frame with a hydraulic piston, it's actually pretty nifty). Afterwards the city paid for my damage and I kept the tenant for another year until he terminated. I don't give a fuck about his personal affairs. He paid on time and that's all that matters to me.

so is destruction of property

literally a felony, faggot

faggot kike jew

my apartment complex was bought by a big jewish investment group. they jacked up rents about 22% while providing nothing else in return. the remodeled units in the complex (remodeled as cheaply as possible) are about 35-40% more compared to what they were before the acquisition.

i'm moving in july. in the meantime i've been slowly destroying the property. once a week i'll pour hot sulfuric acid drain cleaner down the drains to "clean" them. over time sulfuric acid softens and damages PVC piping, and corrodes any metal. i've removed the water shutoff panel and splashed some water inside it to encourage mold growth. now that it's warm, i'm going to throw a bunch of invasive species seeds along the courtyard and especially along the foundation of the building. i might fuck with the HVAC unit, not sure how yet.

none of this can be plausibly traced back to me. i won't stop. in fact, i cannot be stopped.

Based
I can rip your gay webcam out to show the police. By the time your pipes clog I'll be long gone.

You don't care that the tenant us running a meth lab that will tank the value of your property?

Flush a little bit of clay powder down the toilet each day. It’s entirely deniable (must be a crack in the pipe somewhere!! Idk), and will all but demolish a property. Even a high power jet won’t be able to blast out impacted clay from a fully blocked drain, so they have to jackhammer/saw cut out the ENTIRE line

Attached: 5B9D6396-44D7-4E6B-8750-447B26FDF5A1.jpg (800x800, 139.09K)