Experts Agree: Buy NOW Or You’ll Regret It Forever

>BARBARA CORCORAN: You should move faster because houses are only getting more expensive. It's harder to get your hands on something that you even find acceptable to live with, never mind something you've been dreaming about. Interest rates are still low, although they've been creeping up, and they have promised to continue to go up. And so there's nothing to be gained by waiting whatsoever, absolutely nothing.

money.yahoo.com/video/homebuyers-move-faster-amid-sky-134616315.html

Attached: EE627769-070F-4A9C-A2F8-929481BBB9EF.jpg (1125x529, 185.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freddiemac.com/pmms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I’m trying you stupid bitch!

Just bought a house in a trendy neighborhood in my city. Not the nicest house there'm, but it's decent. 700k.

>yes goyim, don't think things through when buying the biggest purchase you'll ever make. Just buy it

sell signal

top confirmed for real estate

Attached: ww0g1x.jpg (1280x984, 68.93K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
German jew media said exactly the same.
They create Fomo to Dump it seems
>Last chance to buy a house (yes literally)
>The misconception of falling real estate
>Analysts and experts are all the same opinion, it will go up only!
www.welt.de/wirtschaft/plus237725499/Immobilienpreise-Die-letzte-Chance-fuer-den-Traum-vom-Eigenheim.html

>700k
enjoy your bags

Attached: qweqweqweqw.jpg (1080x1157, 104.13K)

Buy now before Blackrock owns them all and you own nothing.

And i have to add, this is a "conservative" media that notoriously gives bad financial advice maybe even intentional to make german conservatives Broke.

This is EXACTLY like how it was in 2008.
"Omg buy now, we won't see prices like this ever again!"
Lmao if this isn't the biggest top signal, idk what is.

That’s exactly what I did in 2017 lol. Now I have $200k in home equity. Not falling for the HELOC Jew though.

Literal who realtor who owns a real estate investment group. Gee I wonder why all the realtors always say to buy RIGHT NOW at any time in history. She is trying to kill as much out of her 2 year cash cow that she can

>And so there's nothing to be gained by waiting whatsoever, absolutely nothing
>It's probably the best market I've ever seen in my life

Attached: 5z4w.png (400x400, 91.27K)

>buy my bags1!1!1!

lmao ma'am we're in crypto we know if youre trying to scam

Itt people coping now that they've been priced out

This is basically why I'm still a rentcuck. A lot of people panic bought last year, but I was being indecisive about which location in my area I wanted to live in, plus most of the houses I looked at had a bunch of problems with them. I imagine the situation is worse now too.

I will buy your 700k house at 400k in a few years don't worry.

I rather buy crypto and not worry about maintenance fees, property taxes, shitty neighbors I’m forced to live with for the rest of my life, etc etc

/thread

>its just housing going up
Anyone else checking craigslist cars and trucks nowadays? I dont check this shit everyday but every time I do I'm seeing more "carvana" shit where you see cars pushing 50k and less shitboxes around. They really dont want us to own anything huh?

Attached: 6a00d8345295c269e201b8d20f8d38970c-600wi.png (600x397, 569.54K)

If we wanted to take advantage of the low interest rates, we would have had to sell our crypto bags when they were at a low the past few months. Crypto will appreciate more in 6 months than the real estate market and raising rates will

>less shitboxes around
Thank blue states. smog testing has sent many a good car to a premature grave

so the takeaway from news this week is
>clear out grocery stores to prepare for impending global food scarcity
>sell everything

DO NOT BUY A HOUSE UNTIL 2023 AT LEAST.

6 MORE RATE INCREASES WILL TANK THE HOISING MARKET.

THIS WILL ADD 50% TO MORGAGES YOU STUPID FAGGOTS AT AN 8% RATE.

THIS WILL TANK THE MARKET AND ECONOMY BUY THEN AND REFINANCE WHEN THE JEWS AT THE FED REDUCE THE RATES IN 2025 OR 2026.

THIS IS FINACIAL ADVISE

Your 400k will worth 150k in a few years

You're all gonna be priced out lmao

If the mother of all happenings didn't tank the real estate market nothing will

You wasted 350k by buying 18 months early.

I live in flyover country. Houses are climbing in price even though demand and the population are not. Nah I think I'm good, I'll keep playing market musical chairs with the Uber Jews until the very end.

>Any Forums thinks bitcoin will magically take over the current financial system
>Any Forums also thinks housing will crash
Doing the opposite of you guys has never failed me. Not stopping now lmao, just got a house

It's like being priced out of a whole bitcoin

Yeah listen to her and buy now you dumb normies.
Buy High so you can sell it to her when your dumbass cannot afford to pay because you lost your job, due to the recession. Get WRECKED WAGIES. They want best for you.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1600x1073, 403.94K)

This fat fuck just made the largest financial decision of his life without thinking, and, well, you basically fucking stupid. How? Watch this quick video

Attached: 1647548750283.jpg (294x468, 63.24K)

LOL. media fomo. hahaha

Enjoy being underwater when no one is buying.

I haven't been looking on Craigslist specifically, but the car I've been wanting for a long time is now 33% more expensive used. I'm not sure how people are buying used cars now because the prices are only a little less than new cars, so how do poorfags afford them when their old shitboxes die?

Stop trying to group everyone on biz together you faggot.

Congrats on your house. To insure you don't lose your house make sure your standards of living will not drop due to increase inflation, increase gas prices, increase food shortages and prices. And lastly that you can sustain your current income once we enter a recession.

Oh and that you have a savior investor mindset and won't be affected by the trends IF your neighbors house prices start dropping like it's hot.

If you can check all those boxes you should be fine, but we all know the average joe is easily influenced by the trends and markets.

Attached: 480ef3b7fe1eb0e2b74eb8fc4a729c64.jpg (600x697, 41.62K)

I already have two houses. With 2.75% rate and 3% with a 15 year and 30 year loan. Bought both at 200k in 2016 and 2020. Equity is 150k on one and 100k on the other.

I think I'm fucked for another few years but if prices are cut by 50% I will buy another house for a 3rd home.

anyone buying right now, like within the past 2-3 months, is an financially illiterate black gorilla nigger retard. prices haven't come down at all while rates have gone from 3% to 5% over the course of 3 months. prices WILL come down because this increase in rates represents a MASSIVE increase in total repayments. over a 30 year mortgage term this represents a 28% increase in total repayments (principal and interest.) e.g. $200k mortgage over 30 years at 3% is $200k principal + $103k interest = $303k total repayment. $200k mortgage over 30 years at 5% is the same $200k principal + $187k interest = $387k total repayment.

pic related is from freddiemac.com/pmms

Attached: Untitled.png (771x718, 73.57K)