Thoughts on Paxos Gold?

paxos.com/paxgold/
An erc20 token pegged to gold and apparently always sellable for Gold.
Seems to be no scam. There are fees for lower amounts, so i think i would buy on Kucoin to DCA.
Im pretty much all in on crypto but i currently sold a little and im thinking Gold is a better stablecoin then the collapsing dollar. And its not really correlated with crypto and it seems to be finally undervalued for real with possible normie fomo.
Thoughts, maybe from some /pmg/ fag aswell?

Attached: grse.jpg (715x563, 37.92K)

It's fine, especially as stablecoins become the norm in the next couple of years. I like putting a portion of my PNL into pax gold (rather than usdt) after a trade.

it just spiked up 20% breaking 2bil in volume. I am utilizing paxg in my first crypto project, going live in 1-2 weeks, paxg is basado

Ok great, might do that in the future aswell.
Interesting can you tell me the project or something so i can buy early if i like it?
I checked the uni v2 pool and yeah it seems to give 10% apr based on my calculating
I always wonder since there are fees to the company when you trade if you could just make your own pool or p2p to create better deals

In short, its gonna be a yield distribution token backed by paxg. Full roadmap, whitepaper etc released in a week or two with a private tg group liquidity raise. If you wish to be notified drop me a message on [email protected]

Attached: photo_2022-03-18_15-45-00.jpg (1280x720, 103.57K)

Nice i send you a message.

Cool, ill reply to you when things get started, dw i wont forget on you, got some other contacts on that mail waiting, cheers

Attached: 1647183459770.png (828x1280, 2.66M)

I'm suspicious about it.
If it was really that good wouldn't more people be using it over usdt? Yet you very rarely hear it mentioned, this is legit only the second time i've seen a post about it on biz

Send!
Damn shes hot i hope Sminem is fine and not fighting currently

Its because 80% of people care only about making $ and just chase the current thing

Maybe because it cant be pumped and umped so twatter is silent.
But it was weird to me too at first, but the volume isnt too bad and Rising

paxg doesnt pay interest. any meaningful amount doesnt yield anything.

i would gladly avoid stables but i want my 10-20% apr

Uni v2 pool gives 10% apr based on my calculation
But inpermanent loss

>Yet you very rarely hear it mentioned
That's a good sign not a bad sign.

think you can mitigate IL if you provide LP thru bancor, but havent looked deeper into it, check it out

Ah ok, but i wont do it Anyway since i just want to hold paxg in case gold takes off

impermanent loss is something you are exposed to by definition if you are in stables

the real objection should be that in a Uni pool you have to be exposed to a non stable asset

Bancor will implode at some point.

BUSD you heard about it? Because it is emitted by the same company.

Why isn’t there more metal stables?
Like Paxos Silver or Paxos Uranium or Paxos Palladium. I think there is a good market for it if some one is willing to create the infrastructure for it.

Absolutely.

its great. I been tethered to it for about 3 months now. Made some great gains because gold keeps going higher