I think my portfolio is the worst

Attached: B09CC553-857A-49AF-B474-A13A5B29A5B9.png (828x1792, 229.63K)

It do be like that

Its actually great

I think mine is the best.

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-124309_FTX.jpg (720x1600, 221.31K)

Ty user

Praise be

I’ll be pretty happy when I make it into 5 figure Hell.

You seem to know what you're doing. Got any hot tips on early cryptos to get into for this fag?

honeslty 4k is so low to be invested in BTC you wont make much gains even if it goes to 100k.
you need more low mcap gambles.

I just reached saving for my emergency fund, so I'll be able to invest more per pay period. I plan on reaching 50% with BTC and then adding some more plays with low caps.

I’m in hell with my poorfolio

Attached: 94F55158-DDC5-43F8-AAD4-499924462346.jpg (828x1489, 137.67K)

Why do you have so many tokens with so little capital? Consolidate with one or two man

miring

now show the non larp one

My other poorfolio.
I hear ya man, just bought most of this shit ath back in November when I started. Been doing dca on bottoms . I just really don’t know what to consolidate down to. On Coinbase I’ve been turning my Xlm card rewards into Jasmy .

Attached: F9BE5CE6-5836-4B71-A1A2-3C5BA8B194E8.jpg (828x1223, 631.16K)

I've got pretty much the same profile, and I can say that you should pick your profile based on what you think is going to be around the longest.
Pick your top 3 and start buying whenever you can and don't try to sell, swing, or chase the bullshit that's constantly being shilled here.

I've lost more money trying to chase pumps, and if I had just held what I believed in in the beginning(btc, eth, and link for me), I'd have made it by now.

BTC, ETH and Link make the most sense for me, but there's other shit out there that could make sense to you. The entire crypto market is just getting started, and you're running out of time to accumulate.
You need to make as much money as humanly possible, lower your cost of living drastically, and put as much as you can into accumulating.
Even if you're only starting now, by 2030, you should be able to retire comfortably if you don't fuck it up by trying to swing and all the other stupid shit people do around here.

>9k
>All super high marketcap coins
What's yer goal user?

cryptards never fail to amuse me. you think they'd have some allocation to real assets/commodities/etc...but nope, just useless public ledger space.

What app is that? I'm retarded

Attached: 1648199583245.jpg (1280x1000, 200.85K)

I'm OP on a different PC.

I just reached having an emergency fun built, and now I have a lot more money to invest per paycheck. I'm accumulating BTC until it's at 50%. Then I will being investing in mid and low caps at 25% of my folio. I've been on this board for a year now, and I've seen people just get wrecked on coins being shilled. The only coins I've seen people make it on are LUNA, AVAX, and SOL. I like SOL better than AVAX, and to honor my late dad, I hold XRP. He liked that one, plus I see it at least doubling after the lawsuit.

FTX

Mine is decently balanced between good & terrible at the moment.

Attached: folio.png (723x427, 27.61K)