ROSE

are we crabbing until Cipher comes out?

Attached: 57865485245.jpg (1024x1104, 112.02K)

I started investing in Oasis Network when I was 17 years old. Of course you must be 18+ to post on this board. This was six months ago.

But I remember mentioning as much on the discord, that I still lived with my parents. Within 5 minutes I received a private message from Jack:
"Can you drive yet? Do you have a car?"
I said no, but hopefully my parents will buy me one, someday soon. I wasn't sure where this was going, but he was a moderator so I figured he's just trying to get to know me?
But then he said, "are you in elementary school?" Which seemed...weird. I was a ROSE enthusiast, surely if he'd read my posts he'd know I'm not a pre-teen minor. I knew what I was talking about.

But he pressed. I told him no, I'm 17. He said something like, "haha that's too old haha but do you have a little brother???"

I kinda pushed it aside, this was Jack of the Oasis. Told him yes. He said, "oh you should invite him to Oasis Unofficial Discord"

I was pretty just speechless at the whole thing but then was really blown away when he sent me a photo of him sexually penetrating a dog. Or I assume it was him. He asked me if "I like?" and I was banned shortly after not replying.

Oasis Labs is one thing but please be careful participating on that Discord...

20c eoy.

yup, and then you'll dump
nobody gives a fuck about cipher
im tired of u rose fags
just go away
stop stealing memes from other coins

Oh janny! You have a free six month vacation case here!

Attached: 1631825279114.jpg (1280x791, 147.61K)

Bullish pasta

Attached: 1625628261770.jpg (680x396, 125.19K)

Where are the "I bought at 6c" and "I hold for WMAF not tokenomics" options on there?

Attached: 1625464911227.png (1024x943, 1.23M)

We are crabbing until Dawn Song is 100yo

Uh oh boys looks like we have an absolutely ENRAGED LINK and ROSE baggie.

Probably no major pump til Cipher but once Cipher launches its parabolic. Just accumulate for now.

yeah, parabolicly downwards
bet you cant even explain wtf cipher is, or why it would pump the price
dumbass

cope bagholding faggot

i can't wait for cipher to release and it does nothing to the price. after that there's nothing else for rose. bagholders will have nothing to look forward to except a 90% dump.

>jack fucking a dog is
>BULLISH PASTA

TWO
MORE
WEEKS
TIL
DARPA
DOTS
COME
TRUE
BROSE

Attached: BROSE!!.png (1537x1440, 212.03K)

you abused dogs with stockholm syndrome keep coming here
you probably bought at 46 and sold at 23

crab into cipher release and crab after

paid shill program is over, bagholding faggot
I sold at .57 cents and i'm never buying back in because I'm not retarded like you
how does that make you feel?

Attached: paid rose sirs.jpg (890x148, 30.7K)

You are fucking baljeet with a 1 digit networth
Your opinion is irrelevant and your bait isnt enough

Attached: 1647180628089.jpg (640x480, 47.79K)

Nothing with ever come out ROSE is a scam with no real development. Everything it offers is just copy and pasted from other open source projects. Dawn Song does not give a fuck she has never been actually interested in crypto it's just a ponzi to her.

Not selling

just finished my 100k stack
feels good

Attached: how many rose for this.jpg (576x1024, 53.25K)

crabbing and/or an upward trend/recovery until at least may. we’re basically at a new bottom in a repeat of last summer.

feels good man. congrats