Anyone tried this to save on rent?

Attached: living in airport.jpg (1080x1186, 198.68K)

if i was a bum thats exactly where id go

Would probably work in any airport outside the US

How do you pay for food?
If you're begging, why wouldn't they throw you out?
How do you shower?

Living in an airport seems comfy. Seeing everyone come and go from different countries

Attached: airport.png (1157x309, 113.54K)

He probably works there in a fastfood or whatever

Looks comfy, he has his own little corner

Attached: Mehran Karimi Nasseri.jpg (634x407, 78.62K)

Nigger just move cities get roommates or split a room if you really need to. Can probably get it down to 250-300 a month

basado

id much rather live in my car or something airports are so noisy

>Can probably get it down to 250-300 a month

In a relatively safe city that'd be like 6-8 roommates

Go to a trailer park. White trash are unpleasant but won’t kill you

This works a lot better on a college campus. More facilities like showers and free food to steal. I lived on my campus for 2 years without an actual place to live. You would become too well known at an airport to TSA and the police who patrol there. On campus you can get free alcohol, drugs, and have sex with passed out sluts just by being in the right place at the right time.

People who do this at the airports are those stuck there without a passport or a country to claim them, they have nowhere else they can go

How do you get pussy at an airport

>Hiroshi Nohara
>Mexico City International Airport, Mexico
>2 September – 28 December 2008
>Declined to give his reasons.
>Left with a woman identified as Oyuki.
the Any Forums dream

Do you know the suffering of waiting for 12 hours?
Pulling your luggage everywhere you go, people come wait and leave and you're still there, sitting waiting your ass going numb. You read same news over and over.
You can't focus on reading the book that was interesting when you started it.
You look at the time and its only been 5 hours so theres 7 more to go, some time oasses and you look again expecting something but its only been 15 minutes since you last checked.
Shifts change but the new staff already is known and familiar to you.
Your phone battery is dead so you try to find a socket to charge it. When it turns on you see its still 5 and a half hours more.
You force yourself to read the book again but you just look at the pages and just can't read it, it makes you sick...

airports would unironically be comfy place to live if they had a big section for beds
at least in america they make all the seats as uncomfortable as possible and impossible to lie down flat on

You just lay down on the floor, why do you need a seat? I've spent a night at an airport once due to a delay, just put all my shit on the floor and had a nap on top of that. Comfy

Airports can be peak comfy during non peak hours.

I get that you'd get free electricity, Wi-Fi, AC, and heat out of living in an airport, but how the hell are they showering without going into those fancy airport lounges with Them?

[spoiler]They aren't, no doubt.[/spoiler]

Yeah, no way this would work in a USA airport.

Attached: ace68d-newscut-files-2018-11-airport-man.jpg (601x460, 32.35K)