Kadena kda

GOD

Attached: images.jpg (318x159, 3.88K)

good*

Wtf, my kda just unlocked and babena is worth jack shit???

1 babena = 1 babena

should have just kept the kadena

Well I'll take the free babena, not selling til at least $77 anyway, but wtf, nowhere near the rate babena advertised

You got an economy lesson instead, you can't print money out of thin air.

Why would you give your hard earned money to the jew asukanon?

you can print money out of the belief it doesnt come from thin air

Attached: 1648122259287.gif (342x342, 329.64K)

Are you niggers retarded, the kda is locked and after you get the babena and the kda back

You keep your kda you fucking retards. All you get is free extra coins. Which are worth something and due to being the only legit coin on this scam chain will be worth a lot more long term.

you keep kda and get babena you fucking retarded mongoloid

>thinking the trannies have any understanding of the chaos that is about to ensue on their abysmal shitchain of 4 years with no smart contracts still and zero dapps / devs building on it
thanks for playing

i-is compatibility with fungible standards worth breaking

Attached: baaaa.png (669x793, 98.02K)

The lore of discord trannies has been going around on Any Forums for years

Anyone know exactly which server it is?

Attached: D15933AC-60A0-4E66-A267-70A0DD311353.jpg (2000x1333, 648.65K)

I bend my knee to trannies.

If it's better sure

ok and? i own kadena, i just don't like the idea of shitty meme tokens on this revolutionary network making it just like bsc. we are better than that i feel like. im happy you made money

I believe in kadena, I have no problem locking my tokens for a year.
Not wanting meme coins on a public chain is retarded, it's all or nothing.

depends what defines as better
+ account always match guard; meaning = value; no meaningless intermediate labels
+ easier interops between dapps since all accounts are implicitly created
+ safer, no way to surprise users
+ easier wallet implementation
+ k: and g: are friendly with both approach
+ account rotation can be done through intermediate guards or dedicated acc protocol (which would save db reads)
+ metadata and events can be defined separately which allow fragmented / progressive upgrades without major compatibility issues, as well as competition between standards
- g: is not yet implemented on mainnet
- interface is not a subset of poly-fungible-v2 (function definition differs), cant be implemented alongside same module (but done on purpose in order to be moire contagious)
- doesnt let dapps optimize db reads (but not really an issue since writes are much more expensive than reads, and more complex dapps might rarely have data and accounts on same table, so nothing is actually lost)
- kadenya devs will hate me even more

Attached: ba.png (540x336, 55.02K)

long nuwu posts.. home

thank you for your opinion

uh.. w-well thank u for listening :)
Real talk though i agree with your sentiment, but I don't think anyone disagrees that shitcoins are bullish, the fact that people are not working on them is cause for concern, with babena is a little different because Thanos didn't make it to profit, in fact, she lost a good bit of money on it.

nothing i can do about it anyway

don't give up

dawg people are going to make shitcoins, i cant do anything about it, its cool