Stop marrying your coins

Long story short, I don't care if any of you fools believe me but I work as a full time crypto writer for a large firm. I used to be a smooth-brained bagholder, however my new job has forced me to view the market from an unbiased perspective.

Fundamentals. Do not. Matter.

Attached: chimp_human_shutterstock_16x9_99733508.jpg (1920x1080, 406.16K)

>With all that said, the trades I am in right now are SOL, EGLD, ETH, BTC, & ADA.
lmao enjoy the losses

>the trades I am in right now are SOL, EGLD, ETH, BTC, & ADA
long or short

Attached: CDC85B0E-1C76-4E49-8BF1-D9731CEA4369.jpg (993x1024, 153.91K)

I am balls deep, never pulling out, never gonna give it up, never gonna let it down, forever hodling my ETH. I will occasionally cash out some interest though of course.

I'm never selling ape u have to buy at top

>the past few days
Not everyone is a career trader, if you can't watch price movements like a hawk the best gains come on the random massive legs up that your short term strategy would miss out on

long until Bitcoin reaches $47k - $52k

if you are going to do this, at least you are doing it with ETH. If you are going to baghold then this is the best coin to do it with.

>but I work as a full time crypto writer for a large firm
and? If you were actually good at trading crypto you wouldn't be a pathetic wagie

As someone with 700k nw, your opinion is shit. Classic chasing the market, that's like 101 on what you don't do. Not surprised a ((crypto writer)) would advize it tho

I am 22 and only recently got hired. I've been making an extra $500 a week leverage trading on gains network

Opinion thoroughly disregarded then. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on fag.

Bitcoin isn't going to reach 47.

>SOL
>ADA
>EGLD

yeah, shut the fuck up.

Leverage trading crypto will get you rekt.

Kek some zoomer faggot who just got into crypto brags about making $500 while trading and giving us advice, BEARISH. I enjoy knowing you bought my bags, I’m rich and no longer have to trade. Keep on writing Reddit tier articles and making $2k per month on trading

Trader is an anagram for retard.

lmao. it silly how hopelessly lost you all are

impossible to get wrecked with proper stop loss

these coins have the most short-term momentum. This is not my opinion, this is fact supplied by quantitative data

You are a newfag giving anons who have been here for multiple cycles advice because you think you and your faggot coworkers have gamed the market with shitty website opinion pieces

You dont understand just how stupid you are yet, but you will, give it a few years

go back

Never selling my hbar faggot. Lick my nuts

Attached: 1637251536273.jpg (450x501, 40.95K)