The "great reset" is just the USD exit scam isnt it?

the "great reset" is just the USD exit scam isnt it?

and once again a thumbnail has successfully baited me
yes

I have busted SO many nuts to this kiwi.
God damn

Yep. Americans about to be holding the biggest bag in world history.

Gonna be hilarious if you don't have to actually live there desu.

who is he?

miss alice

its the other way around. the rest of the world is holding our bags.

Is she still alive or she hit the wall hard? I watched her in 2015 so her expiration date is due

Attached: comment_1648031937cGlN8bNHvOrN0Vv2mW9DKK.jpg (563x548, 152.27K)

Hilarious cope.

All of us go down with them unfortunately

Rest of the world has been accepting dollars for goods for 70 years, has been buying usd-denominated debt with those dollars, and you think they aren't holding the US's bags?

holy shit i don't even recog her

she hit the wall already huh

Oh, they absolute have. And up to 2008 they were even ok with it. After that certain countries were stockpiling gold instead of USD debt. These countries are pissed that you keep devaluing their assets (USD debt) with printing. When they get pissed off enough they are going to redeem and the US will see inflation like it’s never seen before.

Yes, but they are holding the bag. They won't be able to redeem at current market value for the USD. I agree that there will be massive amounts of inflation, just that the rest of the world will be just as fucked by it.

Good. The ruins of weimar was fertile soil for positive change.

Sure thing buddy

Attached: 1615315756002.png (1686x1695, 1.1M)

It’s a shame Alice hasn’t aged too well. She’s exactly my age, too. Fake lips can really ruin someone. She used to be literal perfection.

same. she was absolutely perfect.
still looking good, but now she has fallen to the same level of a thousand other internet slags. the magic is gone now, but not forgotten

>rest of the world will be more fucked
Hmm I dunno user, which commodity based countries are equally fucked as the US and their reserve currency.

Her tits look weird.

Attached: 1647647311026.jpg (683x1024, 116.61K)

why the fuck do the tranny jannies delete tits can someone reupload