How do I start a restaurant that sells $1000 meals?

How do I start a restaurant that sells $1000 meals?

Attached: wre3bogmsop81.webm (406x720, 470.89K)

convince people that it's worth it. that's literally it. this turknig did it with internet memes. most places do it through ambiance/decoration, an allure of exclusiveness, and the usual marketing/advertising schemes.

Sell expensive booze and serve small plates. Rich people like small portions so they can try more things. Small portions make poorfags seethe
>t. $3k on a meal few days ago fuckers ran out of Dom.

Inherit it from a wealthy successful family member

this is the same concept as BAYC and punks
its all status symbols and exclusive social experiences

>sushi 1 pc $40
>1 sliced avocado $75
>1 asparagus $60
>1 mash $50
>1 spinach $45
>1 salad $120
>2 still water $100
and tiktok retards are proud to pay these prices

>convince people that it's worth it.
pointless tautology
might as well have not posted

Open a mcdonalds franchise and wait 6 months for inflation to do its work.

Be like this faggot and have a billionaire pump your anus for some time, after that open a restaurant

Is the "pepper bae" brand taken? You could unironically take it in so many different directions.

This video puts stuff in perspective. I'm a thirdworlder and you could buy my house with this. The wealthy just drink me up. I am a worm.

Attached: 1640789233433.jpg (700x723, 53.49K)

I wonder how many people have dine and dashed at this restaurant

I'm tempted to say "always has been" because I've read old complaints about rich people doing gaudy things that are tasteless, but I feel like with our generation things have gotten more intense. Really ugly gold iPhones, shit like the Supreme brick, modern art, none of these things are beautiful or useful enough to warrant such high price tags. But retards buy them anyway to impress their retard fanbases on Instagram that only care about the price of a thing and not its aesthetic value or function.

Attached: retard brick.png (960x576, 279.62K)

>1 side of mash potatoes is $50

Rich people love flexing on social media how they are being scammed. It's some kind of status symbol, a wealth message

it's obvious OP isn't asking a serious question. and my insipid response is about as useful as any serious response -- because actually pulling it off is incredibly difficult, and you're not going to figure out how to do it from an anime image board, reading a book, or even asking "professionals." it's an exclusive club and you don't have the money or connections to join.

>Have decent day trading
>Decide to go spend a fuckton of money on some retarded
>Get a relatively decent meal
>Get a fuckton of engagement on your profile thus building your profile and possibly opening more and more connections
The fact that this guy has to flaunt his receipt just shows how much of a faggot he is and will definitely get called out and could come back to bite him because people don't take kindly to that.

BUT ITS SALT BAE THE FAMOUS CHEF FROM THE MEEEMEES DUUUUDE WHAT ARE YOU POOR AND CAN'T AFFORD 100 DOLLAR WATER FROM THE TAP????

Attached: 1647629687496.gif (373x384, 2.39M)

Sell $12000 bottles of wine that people buy alongside them

thats not true
Stop spreading misinformation

You know where to get fresh tap?

Attached: F009FA4E-78AB-4971-8BF9-95DF9D120949.gif (280x158, 810.85K)