Market sell or diversify?

I really don’t see a point in holding link anymore. I was going to wait for staking but it seems like a nothingburger. Sergey made it seem like staking isn’t really 100% ready.

Attached: B8C4D8EB-AB0A-4043-9164-25D0A26F9F88.jpg (1170x988, 364.06K)

diversify

You can keep about 2k LINK in case the singularity happens (it wont) and diversify into projects which will give you a lot more ROI.

What are some good coins other than link? Other than Btc and eth of course. I want to get rid of all my link.

Attached: 1647035088676.gif (245x265, 1.25M)

I hold 1BTC, 2k LINK, 7ETH and 2K APE.

Avax

Attached: turkishscammer.jpg (2048x1365, 169.74K)

ICP

Kind of dumb to sell here for something else.. you'll have to pay taxes on crypto to crypto, so be careful. If I were you I'd dca at up to 10k and then exercise some patience.

Sure but it’s been stagnant for two years. We haven’t got any real adoption or new real new features. Link is starting to show signs of your typical pump and dump shitcoin.

I honestly think it’s over this time

Market sell, were going down to single digits. 20$ is never again. Better get out while you still can.

Then sell pussy.

>all these small shrimp nulinkers making threads about selling
nice

You could have x100 your cash multiple times, but you choose to hold LINK. Jesus, what the hell is going on with you idiots...

newfag

Somewhat believable.
Starting to push it.
Cat out of the bag, way too obvious.

I give this thread a 4/10.

You guys are way too emotional about your bags. Not worth even talking to you

You seemingly were all in LINK for at least 2 years up until this point. Why didn't you sell? Too emotional?

I bought in 2018 faggot

No need to get all emotional now.

Attached: 1472761651582.png (1456x1108, 70.65K)

My entire portfolio is BTC and Algorand.

I'm holding some BTC on top of my link just in case I'm wrong about what's coming up.

Attached: IMG_0488.jpg (1143x753, 200.22K)

Ah, a fud thread, we were overdue

Why not wait till staking is out at least? See what you could earn with that link stack. Then diversify by selling some of your stack or the link you earn from staking.

He's fudding. No one who had the misfortune of holding LINK this past 18 months would be dumb enough to sell when CCIP/staking are just around the corner

Yeah I’m thinking of doing that. I might hold until end of summer/beginning of fall and if nothing happens then I’ll sell.

LINK already solidified itself as a blue chip safe play. I’d diversify into the lower tier top 100’s. Your FTM’s, RUNE, BAT, ROSE, KDA. Read some white papers. Also ATOM is a good project but the price never moves.

You’re setting yourself up for a huge disappointment if you keep dosing on hopium like that. Theres a big chance we might even dump when those features get released, if you payed attention to the price action the past 2 years.

Yeah and what happens when BTC is at $120,000 and LINK is at $20 by the time staking comes out?