Linkedin niggas are wildin

Linkedin niggas are wildin

Attached: hr linked in wagie.jpg (1241x1219, 263.51K)

It was pretty fucking stupid until she mentioned she had 3 kids. Good on her for that.

cuck

All women are whores.

What the fuck is she even blabbering about? You know what, I don’t care.

Do people actually get hired from LinkedIn?

She's not wrong.

It's not supposed to be facebook. You're supposed to look professional regardless of "who she is right now".

This whore needs a good beating

Corporations are ruled by matriarchal narcissists.
It's high school in those halls.
Imagine owning stock any company these faggots work for.

Attached: qafb7vuawxo81.png (555x507, 47.25K)

i hate big 4 so much its unreal

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-26 160418.jpg (507x701, 84.34K)

i work in accounting/finance at a very large company. i wfh and wear sweatpants and a tshirt all day. met yesterday (over teams video call) with our external auditors. most of them were dressed similarly. the engagement director, man in his 40s or 50s, was wearing a hoodie and a baseball cap. dressing up for work is for try hard nigger cattle LARPers.

You're very obviously missing the point my man.

God I hate women so much it hurts

yes, nothing screams genuine and vulnerable more than 3 paragraphs obsessing over why you chose to change a linkedin pic

>Audit Associate at EY
>No one cares

Attached: 1621020305642.jpg (410x598, 74.72K)

what company's doing the external audit?
im at EY and my boomer managers insist on visiting the client when i could do the same work over teams

>women are fake!!!
>one woman tries to be real for once
>SHE SHOULD BE PROFESSIONAL
there's no winning with you incels huh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

that women are retards who lack agency and barely understand the world and their actions? no, i get that part. i agree with her message, however longwinded (in typical woman's fashion) it may be.

Weak bait
I would curb stomp your bitch ass irl

Attached: 1647641080240.webm (268x480, 2.9M)

EY. our auditors are supposedly returning to the office (well, our office) on a hybrid basis a day or two a week. why, i have no idea.

i worked at EY myself. working at the client site was gay as hell and you'd think the client would refuse it considering meals and travel reimbursement are entirely pass-through expenses i.e. they are on top of the engagement fee, not baked into it.

you can lead nigger cattle to water, i suppose.

God I wish had the job security to tell everyone on LinkedIn that no one cares.

i need to get out of this country

im at a large first year engagement and we had 2 colleague from EY france visiting. they get 50 euros a day just for lunches when at a client site, meanwhile we get like 5 euros a day if they make you stay at a hotel in bumfuck nowhere

do you think quitting big 4 after 1 year is bad? everyone tells me to stay until senior but i hate audit, i'd rather be a junior controller or something

Why did she quote school, what does she bring those kids to? Are the kids even real

>roastie cocksleeve femoid
>HR
oh wow very unique

>HR leech-cunt writes pointlessly long, self aggrandizing tripe

I hate women so much it's unreal.

Attached: 1647481756142.gif (498x498, 2.31M)

>50 EUR a day for lunch
wtf. when i worked at EY in 2019 it was $0 a day for lunch. only breakfast and dinner were covered, and it was like $10 for breakfast and $25 for dinner. breakfast was only for out of town engagements. dinner was out of town engagements or overtime, which was like 10 hours a day. you euros have it good.

staying to senior is a meme. i quit after 9 months without a CPA. i did ~2 years as an experienced staff at medical device company. then i job hopped to a senior accountant job at a megacorporation. i make $95k a year from home. i look at the linkedin profiles of people in my class who stayed until senior. some have left for higher paying/ranking jobs, yes, but most of them are in the same exact position at me: senior accountants in industry making $95k-105k a year. the difference is that i didn't spend the past 3 years working 60 hours a week to get where i am now.

Her pattern of thought must have went like this:
>I want to tell the world I'm special.
>I sense a change in sentiment about how people dress at work.
>I'm going to to tell everyone I also share this new sentiment.

Her message is OK, there's nothing wrong with it. It's more about the way she presents it. She spews out all this bullshit so arrogantly and narcissistically, expecting validation, essentially about something that ultimately does not matter. Desperately trying to sugarcoat something so basic into a cliche inspiring linked-in story for likes and comments. It's almost like someone observed a bunch of HR cunts and linked-in and made this whole post up. It's basically satire.

I think it's also very telling about how society treats women btw.

>most of them are in the same exact position at me
my thoughts exactly. i've had seniors who have been here for 5 years eating shit telling me how leaving early will be career suicide. i think in industry even if my pay will not increase i wont have to work ridiculous hours with the same rate of advancement

as for the allowance its just the french lol im in eastern europe i get paid shit

Cattle