Pfizer - Will go bankrupt in 2023 and rebrand

In one recent report pfizer declares that they are expecting lawsuits from patients experiencing adverse reaction

>We recorded direct product and/or Alliance revenues of more than $1 billion for each of nine products that collectively accounted for 75% of our total revenues in 2021. In particular,Comirnaty/BNT162b2 accounted for 45% of our total revenues in 2021. For additional information, see Notes 1 and 17. If these products or any of our other major products were toexperience loss of patent protection (if applicable), changes in prescription or vaccination growth rates, material product liability litigation, unexpected side effects or safety concerns,regulatory proceedings, negative publicity affecting doctor or patient confidence, pressure from existing competitive products, changes in labeling, pricing and access pressures orsupply shortages or if a new, more effective product should be introduced, the adverse impact on our revenues could be significant. In particular, certain of our products haveexperienced patent-based expirations or loss of regulatory exclusivity in certain markets in the last few years, and patents covering a number of our best-selling products are, or havebeen, the subject of pending legal challenges.

Attached: KAgjAwe4n2M_Pfizer.jpg (639x418, 86.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

d18rn0p25nwr6d.cloudfront.net/CIK-0000078003/fa35a206-5bac-4a7a-9571-1e194b4436b5.pdf
gettr.com/post/p11uxc51b12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>while we believe that these products have the potential to provide ongoing revenue streams for Pfizer for the foreseeable future, revenues of these products following theCOVID-19 pandemic may not be at the similar levels as those being generated during the pandemic. For information on additional risks associated with Comirnaty/BNT162b2 andPaxlovid, see the COVID-19 Pandemic section below.
In addition, we sell our prescription pharmaceutical products principally through wholesalers in the U.S. For additional information, see Note 17C. If one of our significantbiopharmaceutical wholesalers should encounter financial or other difficulties, it might decrease the amount of business the wholesaler does with us and/or we might be unable totimely collect all the amounts that the wholesaler owes us or at all, which could negatively impact our results of operations. In addition, we expect that consolidation and integration ofpharmacy chains and wholesalers will increase competitive and pricing pressures on pharmaceutical manufacturers, including us.

> insiders are selling since november
if you are holding pfizer use the recent momentum to close your position before is too late

>link to: ANNUAL REPORT PURSUANT TO SECTION 13 OR 15(d) OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
d18rn0p25nwr6d.cloudfront.net/CIK-0000078003/fa35a206-5bac-4a7a-9571-1e194b4436b5.pdf

Attached: Insiderselling.png (1811x567, 81.52K)

>always do opposite of what biz says

it's up to you... I'm just reporting what i found and started closing my 2023 call options

>OP posting sources and official reports and is advising to take profits
>Hurhh durrr always do thuh oppozite of hwat Biz sayz...

>biz was the first to shill shiba
>guess i shouldve done the opposite and just miss on the easiest $3 million of my life
Kek

I sold Pfizer early this year and bought Raytheon. I only invest in companies that kill and maim niggers

worked untill now, based

Pretty sure no one is allowed to file lawsuits for adverse effects from the vaccines. I’m pretty sure they are exempt from any liability which is why so many were wary of the vaccines.

until there is covid emergency, once it ends the game changes.. + they will still be required to pay for litigation costs + they will lose 75% of their cashflow + reputational damnage that will become in lost contracts from companies trying to defend their reputation

feels like they went all in in this covid plan hoping the data will never be revealed before 75 years...

>make it or brake it

Looks like entirely normal narrative when discussing revenue flow. Stop trying to project your retarded narrative on everything. I bet if you went back to accounts from five years ago you'd find pretty much the same text.

>2 more weeks

pfizer is going to roll out gene therapy cancer cures. the price will start at 100k

they are losing patents... it's all about patents

Edward Dowd, billionaire and former Blackrock Exec. has been blowing the whistle on vaccine deaths. He has formed a team of experts, who have shown massive increase in excess mortality of the working age population (non-COVID related) in the latter part of 2021. His work also showed funeral homes have essentially become growth stocks in 2021 as a result of the vaccine deaths.

He is also working with a whistleblower who ran 1,000 patients for Pfizer during the clinical trials with Ventavia. This whistleblower has undeniable evidence of fraud. Edward Dowd has introduced her to Wall Street folk, and the goal is to get her to present her findings to a conference of over 4,000 wall street individuals (hedge funds, managers, etc).

"I said earlier on in my 15 minutes of fame that money talks BS walks…I can say with confidence anecdotally that the worm is turning behind the scenes. Eventually it will break MSM blackout about the poisoness vaccines. That was my hope & continues to be my goal in getting loud on this subject."

He says Moderna will go to $0, and Pfizer will see under $10. Pfizer is a multi-product company being the difference here. He has expressed he is not short the stock, and his motive is to expose the fraud and murder.

gettr.com/post/p11uxc51b12

No retard, they are legally exempt from litigation, what do you not get about this? If vaxxed burgers start dropping dead today they'll still be legally exempt.

>2 more weeks

Law doesn't mean shit in finance. Always remember that you are the faggot here and MONEY TALKS.

Not if the clincial trials are proven to have been fraud, then the liability waiver means nothing.
0 doses, I can do anything in my country now with no masks. Data from my countries government website shows case rates per 100k vaxxed / booster are higher than that of unvaxxed population per 100k.

The jig is up, wake up, stop taking literal poison

THIS
The investigation will be about global scale mass murder and the SEC/CDC won't help them, for law makers there are more money to be made here than perpetuating this charade.

it's all about game theory

Will I be able to sue my employer for vaccine mandates as well? If it turns out the vaccine is harmful?