Poorfag spending habits

Is there anything more financially retarded than buying designer clothes for kids that will grow out if them every year?

No wonder these goyim stay poor.

Attached: Screenshot_20220324-220704~2.png (1080x1491, 989.46K)

or buying a new car lmao. Always by used. My car is 14 years old and runs fine. Or buying a new phone every a year or too.

>Ugly white chick with ugly mixed race baby.
Why do they put this gore in the news?

I work in a decent middle management job in corporate at a large bank. My girlfriend and I both buy predominantly from op shops. Fuck normie clothes, modern fashion is ass. I built my tv cabinet and she grows a bunch of veg for us. I like cheap shit.
I'm still retardedly getting takeout 3 times a week or so, though.

God I hate niglets. Those women would be butchered in a better world

imagine thinking that brown thing could ever be considered human

>white woman, low IQ visible on her face
>mulattoe abomination
like pottery

Designer clothes are for poorfags larping as richfags.

Attached: 1813624316001_6120658773001_6120357913001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 87.12K)

women love to dress up their sons like the men who left them

>racemixer
>making good decisions

Are you talking about the baby or Mexicans in general ? Kek

>Racism?
Not cool guys

what do you mean by *they* buddy?
cool it with the antisemitism

Attached: 1635864590827.png (683x540, 378.3K)

lol, sorry I guess. Am I forgiven?

>slag mum
>mutt son
>absent father
Really glad we were able to bring (((diversity))) to the West, it's been a delight for all.

Dios mío

What is the intended feeling the reader is supposed to feel here, and if I discover the what and why behind articles like this, will I become a wealthier and happier person, or does it just direct me down another rage filled rabbit hole, that's an equal waste of time and energy?

I wore my brothers clothes, he wore my cousins clothes. He got them from walmart or Kmart.
Of course we got new stuff for socks and underwear. If your kids clean no one gives a fuck what brand they are in

racism IS cool
being a genetic abomination isn’t cool
unless you’re a centaur. then that’s hella cool

Attached: EEBB89E5-F853-472B-8C19-77788F28A60B.jpg (1521x1521, 427.19K)

This, I just bought a truck that was 20k cheaper than new because it's a 2021 with 15k miles on it.

the poor make paupers of themselves

>fuck ugly english bird
>mulatto goblin spawn
>no mention of father

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN LOL

I think the purpose of articles like this is to make people feel better about themselves, like "I may have been fired by evil P&O, but at least I'm not as stupid as this woman". It's a bit like why women watch terrible soap operas like Eastenders.