Is it worth to be a Kleros juror? How much money can I make?

Is it worth to be a Kleros juror? How much money can I make?

Attached: 3581.png (200x200, 32.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

court.kleros.io/cases/1151
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you have to know where to buy first

You can't make much money right now.
But putting people like Charles into Kleros jail is one of the most satisfying I've dont in my life so far.

Attached: charles.jpg (800x500, 230.76K)

how to buy pinakion juror sirs?

I was the attorney that bailed him out and took your 100xdai

Easiest money I’ve ever gotten

t. Saul Goodman

is PNK a good buy? I need one more coin to diversify in, but the fud is keeping me away.

There is a special place in Kleros gulag just for people like you

Who knows how high it will go, but it won't go much lower than it is right now. seems like a good buy to me.

50 dollar per pinakion. Going to layer2 solves a massive flaw, court manipulation through CEXs with massive amounts of PNK. After layer2 get ready for a bunch of CEXs with non-stakeable PNK until they move it to layer2.

No, PNK is a terrible buy. Is Kleros a good project? Yes, it certainly is.

why would central exchanges want to manipulate proof of humanity cases because that's literally all kleros does
what type of new cases will ermerge that cexs would want to manipulate?

huh

sending him that shitcoin DadImAHomosexual ticker(CARDANO) was it for me

Lol you are really going to spend time being a crypro juror for pennies. Just buy a real project and do nothing faggot. Wtf is wrong with this board. This shit pumped ages ago it's done.

>pay $200 to stake
>pay $250 to vote
>either you get $90 or nothing
>best case scenario: -$360
I dunno, you tell me

I get $75 in ETH for voting coherently. I've gotten three cases in the last couple weeks. I have over a million pinakion staked and have only paid $22 on average in gas to vote, as I always do so at a certain time if the deadline allows me. Case #1151 is really fucking me up with the deadline in 3 days. I think both NO and YES are correct answers...

Anyway, the answer to your question OP, depends on how much PNK you have staked and I think if the team gives it their all, this will become a major pillar of infrastructure to the future of this new internet. You need Kleros Escrow to do business or buy from decentralized marketplace. Coinbase Commerce straight up says if you buy something from a merchant with crypto and don't receive item, talk to the merchant. Kleros solves this of many problems.

Plus, larping as an Ancient Greek or Roman Juror, sending 'jeets who attempt to game the system to Kleros Jail is really fun. I love this project and can't wait to see how it develops and matures going forward. Cheers.

Attached: 2A952A81-5C20-4ED4-B3DE-57F50CB59938.jpg (1007x1024, 68.39K)

Plus with version 2.0 the fees will be drastically decreased.

One thing I didn't understand is: You stake PNK for increasing chances of being selected as juror, then some smaller amount of PNK is vaulted for the case, so if you vote incorrectly, do you lose all the staked PNK or just the smaller amount + fees? Will I ever get the chance to be chosen as a juror if I'm a stacklet? Poorfag here

Case#1151 is a PoH challenge of "Does not Exist" so based on the challenge itself, I think the answer is "No." But the previous Challenge for this same profile was "Incorrect Submission," as the profile pic is rotated sideways but somehow got "Yes" votes. The challenger couldn't challenge again for "Incorrect Submission," so instead went for "Does Not Exist." I want to vote "No" because it should have been rejected in the first place but defense states vote MUST be based on the challenge, which in this case is "Does Not Exist." What do, bros? I don't wanna lose my perfect track record...

New evidence submitted today! Ooooo! Haha check it out. I'm telling you this shit is fun. But seriously though, this case is bugging me. Wat do?

court.kleros.io/cases/1151

I think you lose the locked amount in the particular case. Staked amount and locked amount are different. Staked is total which you earn APY on and increase chances to be drawn. Locked is a minimum amount which is locked into a case. Correct me if I'm wrong, anyone. I gotta grab my laptop. Phone posting right now. Also, what do you mean by stacklet? How many pinakions do you have? Keep stacking. Easy does it. Slow, sweet and juice.