/jpeg/ ICP NFTs General #31: Pool's Closed Edition

Previously on /jpeg/ >NFT showcase
dfinity.org/showcase/?tag=nft

>NFT report
datastudio.google.com/u/0/reporting/d2b91d4e-5a3f-4652-b2de-7161010c9113/page/BcHmC

>upcoming NFTs
n7ib3-4qaaa-aaaai-qagnq-cai.raw.ic0.app/#/apps

>marketplace
entrepot.app

>wallets
plugwallet.ooo/
stoicwallet.com/

>how to buy NFTs
youtube.com/watch?v=Bs8WSzo_e3s

>Any Forums approved blue chips
BTC Flower
ETH Flower
Motoko
Poked Bots

>undervalued gems
IC Dinos
ICPCS
Internet Humans
Meme Cake
ICTurtles

Internet Humans trading is about to go live. Make sure to buy all the *important* NFTs.

In other news, general floor levels are constant, accumulation zone. We are waiting for a catalyst to boost our market. In the meantime buy bluechips and promising gems. Keep your pees safe as always.

General discussion, etc.

Attached: pool officer.png (133x318, 12.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

entrepot.app/sale/ichumans
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are they doing with the left over supply on these internet nigs?

Attached: 75F630D3-A4F0-4A16-A912-9F8E154027A8.png (720x746, 1.33M)

Looks like the team is buying the rest of the supply.

DKLORD89 IS MEGA BASED and anyone who doesn't hold a medal is a gigantic faggot!!

Attached: VITO.gif (244x204, 1.38M)

based

Whats the deal with IC Dinos? I found a few eggs and bought them without doing research, but I trust my Any Forums frens.

New update from humans!!!

Attached: humans.png (792x121, 24.04K)

Eggs are the first deflationary asset in the NFT marketplace. They might contain commons, rares, super rares or legendaries. Only 2900 eggs are left unhatched. It all depends on the popularity of IC Dinos. If they become normie famous like BAYC these eggs will be worth millions one day.

Pretty optimistic, I remember some anons saying that it was a really good bet to get some eggs. I wish I did my own research but I just saw the eggs at a what seemed like a low price so I bought them.

What I like is a little Spicy mustard AND horseradish if you can believe it user. Good sprouted wheat bread- vegan Mayo. Fresh cut roast beef (London broil cut) organic spinach and Irish cheese. But that’s just me.

Attached: 40D885FE-BBFB-4396-9102-B10624500425.jpg (4032x3024, 2.36M)

Where do I even go to mint a human?

based sandwich poster

well we are betting on ICP NFTs, we are optimistic in the first place that ICP will get adopted by the mainstream crypto community

entrepot.app/sale/ichumans

entrepot.app

4.5 ICP? Jesus christ never mind

look at those fucking trips baby

I haven't done much research on my own when it comes to the Dinos, but from what I can tell their is a serious bull case on the eggs.

I am actually selling one of my 61% NRI ICPunks to get some more eggs.

If it doesn't sell at the price I listed at here in the next few hours I would be willing to list it for one of you anons for cheap, if that means I can get the ICP quicker.

You're getting 4 future Internet Humans airdrops

Yeah and they haven't even sold out yet, I minted two to my mistake and I can guarantee you they are going to dump below mint price when they get listed.
I gave up on the nigs trolling and am going to put my money in better places.

First deflationary asset? I recall hearing the same pitch for unopened blockchain hero card packs lmao, people still holding those unopened packs lol

it was a retarded op from the beginning
>it all depends on the popularity of IC Dinos
thanks I'm gonna sell now, why did I think this was a good buy.

>nigs
Be more specific. Femishit or humans?
Either way, burning or claiming the remaining nfts and try to sell them later are the best options. If any of those projects lasts that long, that is.
>rare
I see no rarity in that shitty collection. Spectrals are the aliens of memecake, but without actual use. And calling smth gold rare because it's yellow is kinda retarded desu.

Eggs will be the only NFTs I'll be holding long term next to Internet Humans (for the airdrops). If there is any NFT on entrepot that will moon 10 000x then it's eggs. Depending on the popularity of Dinos, which are normie magnets imo and will be the most adopted ICP NFT if we get normie attention.

>p-please help us sell out!
dumpster fire. PC's sold out in like 30 seconds (yet are sadly selling well below mint), why the fuck is this lagging so hard?

based

oh no bros the marketplace opened for humans, time for the jeets to dump