Untitled

Attached: FN3gSIzXoAEH7ji.jpg (1151x1397, 164.44K)

only niggers fetishize expensive cars.

only white people fetishize niggers who fetishize expensice cars

who in turn are fetishized by chinks... the neverending cycle

what networth do you even need to drive that piece of shit without thinking? 30m?

I only sit in the back of the bus massa

And a bicycle has one seat.

why is that comma there? just remove the fucking comma fucking niggers did this it's always niggers NIGGERS

Attached: FN3gSXDXoAAOBez.jpg (1166x1465, 189.83K)

agreed. the spectacle of the negroe.

You vill live alone in ze pod and be happy

Exactly. You don't need more than two wheels and one seat.

Attached: 20200327112654_CT125.jpg (872x578, 131.09K)

zuckerberg and musk stole other peoples ideas tho and amazon always had a team

im pretty sure a full bus costs more then a bugatti

I used to own an R8. I was hyped for a week and then got bored of it, literally. It took me a few months to admit to myself that it was a waste of money and time. I wouldnt have believed it if someone had told me before.

What do you own now?
I was also looking to get something "nice" (not exactly an R8, don't like the supercar attention anyway), but I feel like I'm gonna regret it after a few weeks.

Nice bike but doesn't that won't the exhaust burn your leg? I am sure the answer is no with 99.5% certainty due to engineering/design however I must ask, the .5% wants to know.

>doesn't that won't the
wtf is wrong with me kek

>What do you own now?
R129 SL600. I don't drive much.
>I feel like I'm gonna regret it after a few weeks
Chances are high and I've had friends who regretted buying expensive cars as well

Yeah, the heat shield won't work and also it's like wind never exists on earth and gravity fucks off suddenly amirite?

>french cars

yep enjoy your check engine light and electrical problems

>SL600
Very nice. Is it expensive to maintain, being an old V12 merc?

Honestly, not really especially if you take good care of it. The car and especially the engine are very reliable in general. Fuel consumption is obviously very high.

The well developed western countries are basically like women or some secret exclusive club where one of them is the boss and others are the cucks. There is no such thing as valuing the opinions of the outsiders, except if the outsiders are stronger or have authority. There are no such things as justice and fairness towards the outsiders. And even inside this shitty club, the mind of a woman, it's psychopaths using each other for personal gain and advantage. There is no true solidarity, integrity, honesty, respect and friendship like they have been preaching all the many years, at least not on the government scale and as oftentimes is, as above so below.