AVAX BROS WTFWT

Attached: 1634293557284.jpg (579x536, 182.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CollinCusce
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

to $3 we go, even $3 is overvalued for this double spending niggercoin
You guys dont actually hold this do you?

As long as we are below $100 its not even worth mentioning.

And it's already retraced. Seems like a liq grab before doompa

avax is the most undervalued coin in the history of the market on relative basis

Avax isn't even a real blockchain. It's a SQL database on a turkish roach AWS server that Emin set up. The 15 transactions per day that they claim to have on this ghost chain are just two servers pinging each other constantly. The CCP owns the majority of the premined "coins" and is unloading on the west to fund military black ops. Don't buy this fucking scam.

Attached: 1616157036244.jpg (367x306, 121.57K)

This

the hyper crabbing is now into regular crabbing for the weekend, i need a sub 80 price to buy back in and increase my stack. Really just hoping for a Sunday 10 percent crash.

Fuck this crab dumping piece of trash coin. Going down faster than you can say double spend.

I swapped 40 QNT for 60 AVAX last week. I'm not feeling so good frens.

Attached: 3bb98201c8baa224dff97d62bf65a4ce.png (441x604, 155.09K)

Anything below ATH is cringe price

are you not excited for the isos?

Attached: 1628992953285.png (542x616, 34.03K)

Is this shit just going to crab permanently?

Thank you fren. My new little bag could use some hope. When is the boost in scaling capabilities taking place?

Attached: tater_tears.jpg (480x640, 169.03K)

twitter.com/CollinCusce Follow this account for news and hopium
Scaling depends on a lot of things, but there might be a faster EVM chain on avalanche soon. And they are working with Cosmos so it will be interoperable

I think a 65 retest is coming after the summit ends.

You mean $12 Avax

so glad I sold all my rose for AVAX

fuck off dude.

I did the same thing 2 months ago
But now i will sell all my AVAX to buy ROSE, the summit is priced in, and we will see AVAX crabbing, while the good new for ROSE are probably coming in the next 2 months

i've been hearing the same old 2 weeks shit for years from oasis