Just made 100k selling in niggerville now what do?

This isn’t the address but same area. Bought for 250 2 years ago and selling for 390. I do not know what to do now. My short term plan is to rent a place in the country I found that supports my wife and children for 2500 a month while I wait for some kind of crash. Buying gold and HBAR with the profits in the meantime. Is this a good plan?

Attached: A6AA8603-132A-4B90-9EE4-6F4141ECB8CF.jpg (1170x2294, 2.27M)

Jesus even rural houses are renting for 2500?

you can literally rent a decent 2-3 room apartment in italy for $600 a month lol wtf is happening in america

So you have no place to go and sold for profit but now you're renting "waiting" for a crash. user this could go down as one of the most egregious miscalculations you've ever made in your life. Good luck, I hope the market crashes soon and you arent stuck renting for $2500/month. God speed

Yea it’s crazy (was a long term airbnb btw)

It's good that you managed to flip your house for "profit". But now you have no place to go and you're stuck paying rent and wait HOPING for a house crash.
I hope you did your calculations because you're betting against the elites in essentially a game of if you can pay rent for longer than they can stop the housing market from crashing.

this, the only reason to sell your home is to downsize, but what do you downsize from that?

Here’s the thing bucko

The middle class can’t afford to buy so they are renting but now the prices are so high there they won’t be able to afford that either. What happens when they don’t pay rent? The landlord doesn’t pay HIS rent to bergstein and defaults. At the rate houses are going up we are not far from a breaking point.

OP is an outlier but yeah housing is up 20-30% everywhere over the past couple years -- it's not just big cities.

>selling for a 56% profit while the other properties have appreciated 65%
congrats tard. you're net negative.

good job on the gain but youll be buying it back for 700k in 3 years and be lucky to get it lmfao

>wtf is happening in america
Capitalism.

No, take your fucking profits and buy a cheap rural fixer-upper for cash. Move out of state if you have to.

Then put that $2500 a month that you save on rent into gold and HBAR.

The market WILL NOT get better.

Attached: 1648082733509m.jpg (758x1024, 145.63K)

You ever lived in Italy? There are no jobs and all the young people are fleeing. The standard of education isn't great either. I lived in relatively be wealthy part of Italy for two years. I thought it would be a paradise. It was awful.

Mortgage backed securities, if the mortgages fail, we have another 2018 on our hands, so the big institutions just buy the houses making it a 100% sellers market. Couple that with boomers doing everything to preserve the value of their house and you are officially fucking the market from both ends.

it's the year 2022 learn to code you subhuman retard and get an online job

I did. I have a job, I WFH. I'm not Italian and I no longer live there. Are you Italian? That would explain your poor understanding of my comment and your emotional, irrational, and childish response.

Injecting 30% more cash into the economy has repercussions.

how is it relevant that the education there is bad and there are no jobs if you have the money to live there and an online job?

do you think that if I tell someone to live in thailand I'm telling them to work as a farmer for $1 a day?

It’s called “empathy” and you have none as a sociopath(normal for this site)
This might sound weird to you but not everyone enjoys being around people that are miserable with their lives. Why would you want to make friends with someone who’s trying to leave the country

>how is it relevant that the education there is bad and there are no jobs if you have the money to live there and an online job?
Because most people don't, you clown. That's why it costs so little to live there. Did you forget what you originally wrote?

>you can literally rent a decent 2-3 room apartment in italy for $600 a month lol wtf is happening in america

it's amusing how every 85 IQ codeniggers take codeniggerdom for granted. the next economic downturn is going to crush you jet black gorilla nigger retards to death.
>DUDE JUST LEARN TO CODE LMAO