How do people market crypto projects?

How do people market crypto projects?

Attached: 2369804d523330dd2f12937182d3b2f9.jpg (900x1031, 248.1K)

Bumping my own thread you monogoloids

bump

Don't you bump my thread user that's just what I do

N

I

Hahahahhaa haircomb dev trying hard I see

Attached: EB104542-4C38-43E0-9CA9-2E6AA504AC73.jpg (591x1280, 112.58K)

Are you retarded user?

I am just curious about what sets successful projects apart from failed ones. Because it isn't the tech or what the project is doing 99% of the time.

G

Attached: FOClMe5X0AMLHGH.png (1103x660, 123.66K)

So the answer is just influencers huh

yeah who the hell knows. and bots. none of it is real. Even the best projects are 90% bullshit with maybe 10% genuine people.

It's just one of the biggest things that I don't understand. I am a developer in this space and am just trying to figure out how to more effectively launch my projects.

is it an NFT proj? I've been trying to do the same the last few months (started from no network, no idea either), I can share a lil bit but hell if i know

I build more shit than I can keep up with desu. But I've done a few nft projects, most of them weird tech stuff I was interested in at the time. But none took off obviously.

I am just trying to learn more about marketing and advertising in the space so anything you can offer would be appreciated

I'm not sure why that said desu I meant to say tbf. I'm not a weeb

So, you get that the underlying technology is worthless for most shit out there. You're really marketing a ponzy scheme with buzzwords and whatever technology a "value investor" in cryptocurrency find most appealing. Like smart contracts or whatever. Just the standard shit that gets tacked on there. I'm personally not into the space but I've seen people get scammed with air drops and shit all the time. Think Gucci coin with trendy buzzword technologies, not "I somewhat improve transaction fees coin and hope others build off my work".

Attached: 1648072705702.jpg (1169x649, 125.62K)

how new are you?

anyway, primary avenues seem to be twitter and discord. I didn't know how to get in touch with reputable, effective promoters. so what you do is do one twitter giveaway for like 0.1 eth, and then you start getting messages and dms on twitter and discord for third-worlders or who the hell knows who asking to do paid collabs. Find the best influencer who DMs you, one with millions of followers instead of 100k and then do a whole "campaign" with them for 0.5-2eth if you want. I've never done that myself yet, but i'm considering it. Anyway, you'll also get third-worlders who can put 500, 1000, 10k people in your discord.

None the the followers/members in your twitter or discord will be worth much probably, they might even be bots, but you'll have big enough numbers that real people won't dismiss your project—b/c NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE TECH/ART everyone only cares about getting rich. Even if they kind of like your proj, they won't join if there's no "gommunity."

Once you have some inflated numbers, then you can start exchanging giveaways and shit with other legit projects and that's where you get your real members from. If you join early, then you get some special shit, idk. If you want whitelist, then invite two other people, Multi-level marketing bullshit. If you're starting from 0 unfortunately that's the only shit that works. I'd been avoiding it for months but it's what people respond to—I can't help that. This is where I am now.

Anyway, that's all I know. The advice will of course change a little bit if you're not doing an NFT proj, but the principles carry over to other pursuits i should think.

I guess you have a good point here, in that the technology is worthless if normies aren't buying into the idea by being flashed random shit that gets them hard.

Because I am not advertising to developers who know the inner workings on the space. I am advertising to "To the moon" people who barely understand how something like ether is different from their ERC20 tokens..

Also, that is just to make money. If you want to actually help crypto I'm sure that could be profitable to. I'm just giving my take on making a PND shitcoin .

also maybe there is some secret influencer/whale group you will get invited to eventually if you get big enough—idk. I'd imagine shit like that exists. Illuminati hasn't reached out to me yet.

Ive been on this site for almost 10 years brah
I am not really interested in making a bunch of money with some PND. I make a considerable amount working for people already. I just want to learn how to get the ball rolling with my own personal projects

>Marketing campaigns are 0.5-2 eth for people with millions of followers

I feel like this is a wild underestimation of the price of something like that

But overall I see what you are saying and it all makes sense for sure. Appreciate it.

Shit dude, you don't HAVE to do that route. Butt, I would generally say that most crypto is just a ponzi scheme. To basically take advantage of the non-veteran crypto normies you'd go with something like that. I've heard something like link has some good fundamental valuation on it (google the term if you don't know it, you should).
I don't know you could have two projects? One that's like "alright, I will kind of be a piece of shit and make a zoomer coin that I don't exactly believe in but will make stupid amounts of money", and another coin that actually contributes to the development base. I'd use Google search analytics for the technology you are putting in the first coin, Twitter, etc.

I am extremely bearish on the market and genuinely believe we will hit a 5,000 Bitcoin and a DOW at 15,000.00 sooner than later. But, I think crypto will survive this credit cycle and we will see much more meaningful work in the coming years. :)

Also, f@m gets changed to desu. Same with s0i getting changed to onions lmao. We're generally a lot nicer on blueboards.

Fair enough. And I lurk the majority of the time and have been on this site for 9 years and only now was aware of that wow.

>I feel like this is a wild underestimation of the price of something like that
those are the prices i've just been quoted this week. IDK how legit they are. The followers you get aren't great, either. They're either bots or just desperate third-worlders who just like and retweet everything hoping to win a giveaway. I gained about 1000 followers recently and of those I'd say I got about 5 real people. It is what it is—the number itself is important at the very beginning otherwise people just dismiss you/think you're a scam. So in order to convince people you're not a scam...you need to scam them with a fake follower count. Fucked up, right?

Before this I tried looking for "legit" marketing agencies who would just manage everything for me. They don't exist afaik. A lot of them are just third-worlders—honestly the same low quality shit as twitter promoters but with a website and a bigger price tag.

The most reputable (american as far as I could tell) site was called "coinbound" who apparently are behind bitboy and they asked for me to pay them $100k a year to manage my twitter account. Complte insanity. This space is gey

Interesting. I would gladly dox myself here if that meant doing a more grassroots approach (IE starting on biz) if it meansI don't have to publically embarrass myself on my social media doing retarded promotions like that.