I AM OFFICIALLY FOMOING INTO RUBIC (TICKER: RBC)

I AM OFFICIALLY FOMOING INTO RUBIC (TICKER: RBC)

Attached: 1602119243935.jpg (600x598, 26.06K)

Genuinely unsure if I should fomo in a bit or wait. From my research on kraken listings it actually seems that listings dump more often than they pump and rubic has already doubled in just two days but of course it's a low enough mcap that I could just end up being priced out for good. Fuck.

Rubic is finally standing up
The final stand
Our time has come Rubic bros
All the pain and suffering will be worth it
wagmi unironically
My Rubic Stays Cubic

Attached: 1622567561112.jpg (4657x2947, 1009.51K)

Aaaaaaaaaa you fags toldme ot was a scaaaaaaammmmmm!

Fuck, bros. How badly would rubic dump if Bitcoin Barts this weekend or next week?

Will bagholders finally take this exit pump

Kraken has half the volume of Gate.io. Isnt Rubic already on Gate.io? Why would going to a smaller exchange make any difference? Just curious.

It doesn’t list every coin.

Because Kraken is way more convenient and accessible. Literally, that's it. Most people are scared off by the "traditional" daytrading setup of Gate.io because "AAAA TOO MANY NUMBERS AND WORDS I DON'T UNDERSTAND" but will spend money on coins listed in Kraken because it's as easy as bank transferring fiat in and buying or even just using a credit card for the actual shitbrains.

I fomoed 2 days ago and not regretting it boys. Buy now or have fun buying my bags at $5

Attached: 1636145753934.jpg (250x250, 5.84K)

just two more weeks for that recovery pump over it's 70 cent ath, right ? Kek.

Attached: Etk2z5jVkAAODxW.jpg (1035x1035, 211.29K)

Attached: D6FD8F69-463C-4E94-A7E6-7EE2D982B137.gif (630x468, 1.07M)

I really should, my break even is 0.35 and Rubic will be kill for sure when the real crash happens

Can't keep a good Cube down. Rubic is unstoppable. Fomo or not. At least grab a suicide. Not financial advice lol
Kraken listing is a sign in confidence in the team and future of the platform

Attached: 97847.jpg (600x400, 27.92K)

Gate.io has 1300 cryptocurrencies available. Kraken has like 125. Rubic would also be one of the smallest mc projects on the exchange
Also the fact that Kraken is based out of San Francisco and is a well respected major American exchange goes along way
Shows the confidence in the team and future of the platform

If btc barts next weekend that may mean barting down to 46k

How much is a sui stack?

50k comfy
100k make it
I currently have 53k cubes (staked). I will have like 57k cubes after staking.

OOOOOOOOOOOO WERE GONNA MAKE IT RUBICHADS

are they still doing the staking rounds thing or can i stake my cubes right now

no the staking pool is full.

Right on. Over half way to a sui here. Nice stack ser. At least got in my current bag well under half the current price.

Thank you! I started out by throwing pennies at rubic and had like 2k cubes. I remember how much money I blew on eth gas fees. Switching to bsc was the best thing. I pay like 5 cents per transaction. Then just threw money at it whenever I had some spare cash.You can complete your sui stack! I believe in you fellow rubicchad!

wat makes rubic so special? also seems we missed the pump

>Kraken has half the volume of Gate.io. Isnt Rubic already on Gate.io? Why would going to a smaller exchange make any difference? Just curious.
Want to know the difference between Kraken and Gate.io? Pic related.

Attached: krakenwejr38.png (1099x520, 144.83K)