Crypto.com slashing earn rates even more, effective immediately. Once my current earn terms are up...

Crypto.com slashing earn rates even more, effective immediately. Once my current earn terms are up, I'm leaving the platform. Fuck CRO

Attached: 5ut2upbzaop81.png (840x477, 36.22K)

Welcome to defi

Best to just stake ETH on 2.0 or some stables somewhere. Fuck centralized shit anyway. Not your keys, not your coins. Just look at the Canada trucker shit what can happen before you can even react and pull out your crypto.

yeah pretty lame, especially considering the first changes actually had an increase to eth rates..
mine is in flexible but still says 4.5%, so idk if i should be moving elsewhere now or just keep it there for as long as possible
nexo looks pretty good but i'm kinda holding out on the spending power feature so come out, so i might just swap it over to a 3 month lockup

No more reason to tolerate their shit app then

What did you expect idiot

You were warned.

Attached: croconnect.jpg (962x642, 75.44K)

How is Anchor doing these days? I was getting 12% with CDC and started there because it was easier if anything went wrong. Now they've cut it to 4%, I'd rather take the risk and make 20%

And with rates being hiked on the underlying debt on which all those projects work, expect even less yield

Wirex, getting 15% on stables, 10% on shitcoins. Feels good.

this

the retards who still keep their money in the bank or in an exchange deserve what they get

I'm still getting 10%, why is that?

EGLD has 15% on their maiar app

kek the fact you keep bringing up is hilarious. Old news guy.

oh wow it's almost as if there's no viable way to pay double or triple digit APR on shitcoin staking, and it turns out that it was just window dressing for poorfag nigger cattle -- most likely a planned period of subsidization, in effect no different than an advertising campaign.

As long as they don't slash the casback rates, I don't give a fuck

19.xx%

I've had my tax money sitting on CDC earning since December 31st so perfect timing to gut the program right before I pay lmao

It's for new allocations only. When your current earn term ends, you too will get to enjoy the slashed rates.

Not sure what to do now. Slowly all perks that I have personally used to justify the higher fees are disappearing. DeFi is looking like the future.

Attached: fqxvjvrw8np51.jpg (640x950, 128.88K)

Hate to be this guy but absolutely this. Go look at any liquidity platform right now and find better rates and you'll see everything is down.

It’s new news retard, they sent out an email this morning

Coinbase and BlockFi also slashed rate. Rocketpool, staFi and lido are basically still on track with better rates on ETH.

Attached: 1642051997471s.jpg (125x125, 3.53K)

Kek. They wont let you take it off.

I staked (more than 30k) USDC Thursday and now this. This will probably be my last term.

They slashed rates effective immediately today.

It's in addition to the 30k and up April 4 .5x earning shit.

What platforms have the best returns now?