What do I tell people?

Well, Any Forums, I made it. I live off my crypto income. I work part time to stay busy and get out of the house. But what the fuck do I tell people who ask what I do? I clearly don't work enough to afford the life I live...normies don't understand liquidity mining and shit. Also, I guess it's kinda risky to say that.
Should I just say my rich grandpa died or something?

Attached: scrooge_mcduck.jpg (1271x928, 256.24K)

Attached: the-fairly-odd-parents-timmy-turner.gif (400x284, 1.82M)

Tell them boomer’s bullshit like you sleep 5 hours a day, pull yourself up by the bootstrap and never buy avocado toast

Yeah but I clearly don't do that. I work like 12 hours a week tutoring kids in math and English.

bumping for when i /make it/

You must have a giant mining farm if you can live off it, show it to them.

You got lucky on an investment and are taking it easy for a while. You can elaborate if they ask, but most won't.

I thought about just saying I trade stocks but if they ask me about stocks I'd have little idea. I don't really do stocks. I'd just tell them to buy VOO or QQQ. That doesn't sound like what a stock or options trader would do.

>I’m an investor/finances
>my job is boring I don’t like to talk about it
>I only have enough money to afford my lifestyle

That's a good idea.

Tell them you suck dick for a living. If someone unzips, show them what you're made of.

This is so funny to me. Like I don't even know how to buy stocks and what are the good online exchanges.

Kinda like if people ask me where to download Any Forums sh*t I don't know the torrents sites for those, only for live action kino and anime.

Never EVER tell people your net worth. Just say you're unemployed the non-gold diggers will stay (that includes females and males, not even sexually or romantically). Those that don't, you don't want in your life anyway.

im just gonna say i got some wfh job

Cut your coat according to your size, you may be living a life above your means.

Nevertheless, how does your crypto income no live up to your expectations, have you heard about IDOs well then get your funky ass into one and that's LFI IDO coming up April 15th.

WAGMI

hmm, noted.
yeah it feels weird, man.
Oh, I know that one. Yeah. I don't live big or flaunt any of my shit. Definitely don't talk about my cashflow. I don't have a car anymore and I have one nice suit and the rest of my clothing is just generic shit. Oh, and I have Nike and an Adidas tracksuits that I usually wear around a lot...They're just really comfy.

telling people you do stocks is a terrible idea. people react better if you tell them you sell drugs.

tell them you're a drug dealer.

I feel like drug dealers put in a lot more work than I do. I shouldn't be this easy to make money. But noted. A lot of my coworkers/acquaintances are goodie goodies though and won't take that well.

Don't tell them anything

Anyone who bugs anyone else with questions like "so what do you do?" Are not worth to have around

>Should I just say my rich grandpa died or something?
You would degrade yourself with that.
Be mysterious! Tell that it's a secret!

Attached: main-qimg-a5c8c614b0ed6102dccea11a9b4a2703-lq.jpg (600x452, 62.65K)

just say you do "asset management" and that you can't go into further detail due to NDAs.

dont give those fkn normies a single leak u hear me? if everyone heard what the hbar foundation has been cooking, the whole planet would be ricvh off hbar, let's keep shit to ourselves thx