You will own nothing

And you will be happy.

Attached: homeprice.png (898x757, 72.74K)

>Prices go higher in many years

wow who would have thought

Thanks Biden!

>Buy my particle board bags, goyim.

>Don't worry, goyim. You can still afford a nice house in (our) Metaverse world. Hurry up.

I feel like the high fees in transferring ownership of homes is part of the problem.

>pay remains the same
GG. I was conned. My whole life i've been lied to. "just get a college degree, there's plenty of jobs out there no matter your major!". Spent 4 years getting a worthless degree, literally worthless.
Housing prices in my area have doubled in 3 years.
I would've unironically been further ahead in life if I started working at a café right after 9th grade and bought a house as soon as possible. I'll never own a decent house ever, as it stands I'm quite literally priced out of living in the city I work in unless I wanna settle for a cuckold appartment. I want a yard god damnit, I want a fucking house and I don't want to drive 2 hours back and forth just to be able to afford it.

Couldn't this partially be cost disease? Where the cost of building new things has gone up a lot? Seems like its more than just inflation + increase in housing prices.

Yes supply is being artificially constrained and supply chain issues are being deliberately introduced by government policy which creates inflation.

2.5% inflation really do be like that tho

A celeb here bought a house for the equivalent of 2.5 million dollars and sold it for 3.5 a year later without doing any renovations. There are no good explanations for it, it's just clown world. He made a million dollars by owning a house for a year

>he thinks there is nothing wrong with inflation and the cantillon effect

Attached: 1560132351637.png (645x614, 82.59K)

>population increasing every year
>Historic low home inventory
>Millennials getting to home buying age
>New construction at an all time low
>Supply costs through the roof because of inflation
>Boomers own 2 to 3 homes
Nobody will ever inherit those homes because boomers have been taking reverse mortgages to consoom like mad with no intention to pay off the debt. When they die, the homes will be repossessed by black rock and they'll become forever rental properties. If you don't own something now, you never will.

Attached: 1642590405261.jpg (500x500, 39.62K)

>haha it's ok my money is getting worthless u guess that's just how it is xD
Based npc

If he put that money into BTC for a year and sold the peak he would have made 22.5million. What a fucking retard lol

dollar is a means of transaction, not a store of value. anyone who invested their money into the stock market during that period was fine. stocks go up faster than housing prices so inflaiton in housing is a non issue.

it's funny when you consider that it's an artificial problem. make-work jobs needlessly centered in cities and other high population density areas. zoning laws and other non-safety regulations saying what can or cannot be built. layers of bureaucracy and middlemen inflating prices at every step of the way. the concerted effort of relentless speculation and central banking (jews) driving prices every higher. at a fundamental level, has the amount of real, actual work involved in building a new home increased over the past 10, 20, or 30 years? no, probably not. if anything, automation and improvements in manufacturing and construction technology have reduced the amount of work involved. but then why are large swathes of the country priced out of home ownership? and for those who can afford it, why are they forfeiting an ever-increasing percentage of their income for housing?

what happens when people get priced out of home ownership because their wages remain stagnant but price of necessities increase?

Zoom out, markets are cyclical

God damnit shut the fuck up. Envy faggots are the worst

im honestly surprised that no one has challenged jews at black rock, goldman sachs, etc. to a game of minecraft.

>mfw $150k/yr make-work job
>mfw $4.5 in crypto
>mfw 2 houses worth $500k and $350k
>mfw born too late to explore the earth
>mfw born too early to explore the universe
>mfw born just in time to see man-made horrors beyond my comprehension.

Attached: 263A16CC-BDC5-4832-8917-C8D8E344197F.jpg (1500x1500, 2.44M)

>The median home sales price is $374,900 as of the second quarter of 2021. That's a 16.2% increase from a year ago, when the median was $322,600.

Looks like u gotta pull that double shift to keep up with consumption little wagie