I got rejected yesterday from pic related after my first technical interview for the Blockchain Engineer position

I got rejected yesterday from pic related after my first technical interview for the Blockchain Engineer position

I have experience with L1, Ethereum smart contracts, and their shit interview asks you to build a web API

No wonder why staking has never been released in 3 years and this shitcoin keep falling

Attached: 2345789324.png (525x240, 32.34K)

>CL doesn't hire Any Forums autists
This is very bullish and I'm glad

What was the pay?

Who interviewed you?

>Blockchain Engineer
>Can't build a web API
What did you expect?

Attached: 1641638022157.jpg (798x770, 169.64K)

I can't believe it... I am a professional json parser expert with 10 years of json parsing experience and their HR secretary asked me to explain what an "API" is for the interview. I smirked smugly and simply told her 'APIs are code for parsing jsons!" and she told me they'll consider my resume but will proceed with an inclusive diversity hire for now instead. I saw Thomas when I exited the office and he shrugged his shoulders as if he already saw the same scene 100 times before and he simply said "I know dude... I'm really tired of these niggers too". If this is the kind of hiring practices and work environment that Chainlink Labs is implementing, I'm really glad I dodged the bullet. I've already applied to Band Protocol in the meanwhile.

Dunno

A russian and a french guy

I'm specialized in Protocol, don't see an issue here

well for once a positive LINK thread thank god they are not hiring complete retards lmao it was enough with the roasties

Attached: 19655203698.jpg (200x202, 5.89K)

I didn't even apply at first, it was one of the HR roastie that came into my profile

Sounds like a larp

Chainlink Labs don't hire engineers, just people to post here and keep anons bagholding

It's a big team already

Attached: team=big.jpg (3420x4950, 3.47M)

They don't want to hire anyone competent enough to ask too many questions.

Yeah dude, I was super qualified for a financial analyst position they had and didn’t even give me an interview. Sergey's actually a dick

Kek

Imagine thinking you are technically competent enough to work for Chainlink Labs when you get filtered out by a fucking web api project

I would have deployed some random number generator to heroku to query that as my web api.

>positions filled
>roasties
>positions open
>people who actually do work

>russian and a french guy
>whose names he doesn't know
BULL (cough) SHIT

Topkek
It’s literally one search away OP

This. They have pay the HR roasties so much to filter us out.