CCIP and Staking around the corner

>CCIP and Staking around the corner
>still in downtrend against eth btc and usd
Whales are either waiting for official announcement (very unlinkely) or they have insider information that staking is dead on arrival. That would explain this terrible performance

Attached: chainlink.jpg (800x800, 44.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

celsiusx.io/reserves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I guess it's over

14 Days

This

I guess the theme of this chainlink thread is that we should sell

sergay wont betray

The day I don't see a Link thread posted here within a 48h time-frame, I will market buy 50k dolarimos worth of it at once regqrdless of the price.

So it's the same as saying it will nevwr happen.

CCIP has been "around the corner" for 5 months now, staking for a few years. Everyone is immune to chainlink feature creep and price won't change until something actually happens. CLG started rebuying lately which gives me some hope something is near.

Chainlink Labs employees will ensure this doesn't happen user, it's literally what they are paid to do

Imagine the utterly disgusting smell of the discord group where these trannies came up the "Chainlink Labs employees shill on Any Forums" line that they started spamming a week ago

Watching nu/biz/ discover what Chainlink is and why it doesn't have price action compared to crypto is so fucking boring.

No one outside has insider information. Sergey organized Chainlink Labs like the mafia or a intelligence service, every group just works on their group specific task and they aren't allowed to talk to other parts of CL Labs about it

Celsius tokens have already been minted

this is it guys
ive seen hundreds of these threads but this one
THIS one
just made me sell 100k
im glad that these third world financial advisors are here to provide 24/7 advice pro bono

Attached: genericlinkfudimage.jpg (535x522, 121.83K)

What celsius tokens?

Attached: 1610339568360.png (543x341, 213.21K)

celsiusx.io/reserves

I sold my 56k stack last week when someone typed '3%' -that was it for me

Also I heard that someone on the LPL team said that 95% of LINK is going to be staked. Any source to that?

The proof of reserves isn't using CCIP, ccip was going to be used in the celsiusX dex.

Nice thx user

I am the source