Full clown world slave mind

full clown world slave mind

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-26 at 16.46.09.png (607x297, 315.27K)

You spent the last 20 years shitting on labor online in your little nazi financier imageboard forum calling us lazy subhumans, entitled bums, dirty commies and poorfags and fighting tooth and nail for corporate interests and capitalism. Clown slave world? This is your world mayo. Now you will reap what you sowed and you will go and be an obedient and productive modern day slave and suck your bosses' dick real good and real clean user. Go pull on those bootstraps and get austerity measures and inflation up the ass. Chase the amerikkkan dream user. The rest of your incel,financier and nazi boyfriends in this shithole site cant save you and your own mother will also soon be done with your bullshit and kick you out of the basement. How does it feel to watch your rotten precious stock market and empire go up in flames user? It doesnt matter anyway you braindead Any Forums schizos will still find a way to spin this into hating "females,niggers,kikes,faggots, poors and trannies". Disgusting fucking parasites mayo every single 4channer die alone sad and hated like they deserve. Watching your filthy world crumble is lifefuel to people like me.

You fucking parasites dont just lick the boot, you straight up deepthroat it. How do you have the nerve to call anyone slave you pathetic fucking nazi financier scum

Brool story co.

do you know him? I thought this was anonymous?

Attached: 1646892792642.png (347x355, 178.34K)

Attached: 52107.jpg (474x695, 48.66K)

Attached: 7717540.jpg (1024x1021, 140.66K)

>Corporations

Schizo you are the ones deepthroating the boot

Attached: 71952.jpg (750x930, 39.48K)

>47528284
>47528289
Being this desperate for (You)s.

Rightoids memes literally make no sense. If fighting against cops, army,landlords the state and corporations js fighting FOR the machine then what is fighting against it? Ohhhh I KNOW. It is when you fight a nebulous secret globohomo KIKE cabal right? Schizo parasite. Everybody hates your guts and your only safe spaces remainingare your basement and your internet forums. How do you even post that shit? Do you have 0 awareness? Nvm you obviously dont you are a schizophrenic. It's ok user just bootstrap a lil longer "you will make it" XDDDD ahhahaha parasite. You will die alone sad and hated lmao

Attached: 44622.png (722x720, 338.13K)

Just letting you know bro, you're never going to be a woman.

He has a dilator ripping open his castration wound right now, no surprise that he's irritable

Attached: 2810977.png (750x728, 486.37K)

Nice bait user.
A little too obvious but it did it’s due diligence.

Attached: 584789.jpg (1024x640, 149.44K)

I can be anything i want cause i am not an insecure little manbaby. But you parasites desperately want to be MEN right? To "make it"?XDD You will never be a man user. You will never be the alpha male white uberman chad with the submissive and breedable tradwife and a lot of property like the rest of your "bros" demand of you :) You will always remain a hated terminally online basement dwelling antisocial schizo :) How long do you think Any Forums is gonna last to enable your delusions and offer you a safe space? Your world is crumbling user. You think i dont know how much you are suffering? I am of the opinion that killing parasites like you isnt murder. It is at best self defence and at worse a mercy kill/euthanasia. Just do it already yourself why postpone it and prolong your suffering

>You spent the last 20 years shitting on labor online in your little nazi financier imageboard forum calling us lazy subhumans, entitled bums, dirty commies and poorfags and fighting tooth and nail for corporate interests and capitalism. Clown slave world? This is your world mayo. Now you will reap what you sowed and you will go and be an obedient and productive modern day slave and suck your bosses' dick real good and real clean user. Go pull on those bootstraps and get austerity measures and inflation up the ass. Chase the amerikkkan dream user. The rest of your incel,financier and nazi boyfriends in this shithole site cant save you and your own mother will also soon be done with your bullshit and kick you out of the basement. How does it feel to watch your rotten precious stock market and empire go up in flames user? It doesnt matter anyway you braindead Any Forums schizos will still find a way to spin this into hating "females,niggers,kikes,faggots, poors and trannies". Disgusting fucking parasites mayo every single 4channer die alone sad and hated like they deserve. Watching your filthy world crumble is lifefuel to people like me.
>You fucking parasites dont just lick the boot, you straight up deepthroat it. How do you have the nerve to call anyone slave you pathetic fucking nazi financier scum

Attached: rope.png (1024x1024, 601.16K)

>I can be anything i want cause i am not an insecure little manbaby. But you parasites desperately want to be MEN right? To "make it"?XDD You will never be a man user. You will never be the alpha male white uberman chad with the submissive and breedable tradwife and a lot of property like the rest of your "bros" demand of you :) You will always remain a hated terminally online basement dwelling antisocial schizo :) How long do you think Any Forums is gonna last to enable your delusions and offer you a safe space? Your world is crumbling user. You think i dont know how much you are suffering? I am of the opinion that killing parasites like you isnt murder. It is at best self defence and at worse a mercy kill/euthanasia. Just do it already yourself why postpone it and prolong your suffering

Attached: 1586151894337.png (384x293, 55.32K)

>Australia masks inflation from the massive debt that the government caused with a war on the other side of the world
convenient