Wagie wagie, skills are not enough, you also need to be PASSIONATE about slaving for us

Wagie wagie, skills are not enough, you also need to be PASSIONATE about slaving for us.

Attached: 241456.jpg (1124x1191, 141.55K)

When i make it i will hire someone to brutally murder employers and HR people

Look at that dirty fucking jew kike

Nyc was all I needed to know

Enjoy having no employees and doing everything yourself.

In reality if you seem like you have unique passions nobody will hire you because they know you don't want to work in one place too long. What this kike really is saying is "tell me what kind of virtue signalling can you take a picture of yourself doing for our social media accounts and how ethnic are you?

I assume he intentionally used 'young professional' sarcastically to refer to the WASP types like 'Patrick Bateman' that the Jews think they destroyed? Or he is just an idiot? Otherwise, he's basically asking you to tell him how 'woke' you are which is retarded.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuppie

This is probably some fantasy victory lap LARP over some imaginary enemy as the the less mentally healthy Jews have an endless victim complex.

Wanna know something funny?

I'm never gonna work again.

Attached: dgicreiakbl81.jpg (750x622, 37.69K)

And honestly if I were law enforcement id help cover up your tracks. I hate those people and LinkedIn

I am a real team player, is it sufficient?

is this fucking LINKEDIN? JOB culture is so disgusting.

Normally these types just end up with shit employees who can't get hired anywhere else.

Right. What he’s really saying is that he only hires people he knows aka he’s a nepotistic piece of shit kike like the rest of them.

>Career Whisperer
More like Fucking Jew

>Being passionate in life is a bad thing now
And you incels wonder why women dont find you attractive lmao

Attached: 1648286558430.png (695x664, 15.33K)

could imagine him saying 'piaishiyun' in his whiny kike voice

I hate jews I hate jews I hate jews I hate jews I hate jews

Attached: F21700E2-5940-4BF7-8B80-0EDABA0DF788.jpg (828x499, 94.9K)

3.7 gpa, graduate, internships at major companies, yeah not passionate what more do you want ...FUCKING IDIOT. LINKEDIN FUCKBOY,

Am a Kleros juror, will cover you up

Attached: file.png (897x632, 428.69K)

Ok, but from an employers perspective, why would you not want someone passionate? If someone's not passionate they're going to put in minimum effort and leave as soon as they can. Hell, even from an employee perspective, why would you even WANT to work someplace you're not passionate about? You'll be miserable and unfulfilled.

Attached: 1584510732275.jpg (550x535, 40.76K)

You are missing the point on purpose. They are not against being passionate, they are against having to lie about being passionate for a probable office job slaving for mr noseberg.

>sub 3.0 GPA (didn't include on my resume)
>no internships
>no passion
>200k starting because I knew how to interview
If you can't spend 5% of your effort to pretend to be passionate for a few minutes during an interview, then you probably don't deserve to be successful.

Passion comes from having an interesting job you're well compensated for. Too many shit employees with miserable jobs who never change because they just write off the high turnover as people not having the "passion" (i.e. their fault, nothing to do with us being garbage)

When they say passionate they mean , they want you to smile and be happy while they humiliate you at work.

*Employers. Fuck. I lacked passion for avoiding typos

passion is some fake made thing propped up by HR LINKEDIN types. Most people dont work for passion of the profession they work for the money.