SOL 1keoy

Solana is the only high performance blockchain that offers any kind of innovation.

This chain is going to outperform the market faster than ppl expect. I know Solana is a piece of shit rn, but I think it will get better. In theory it is decent, and it doesn't double spend like avax

Attached: solana.jpg (301x167, 5.12K)

Cardano is also "decent" in theory.

Solana is unique at least. I don't see the appeal of these other L1s that will get btfo by ETH 2.

I had the pleasure of developing some contracts on Solana. It was a painful experience, but have been buying since then. the blockchain is different bc it separates program state from program execution - so it operates much more like a hash indexed filesystem than a state machine. I'm not completely convinced it is secure, but it is different enough to be investible. Tired of all the evm clones desu.

would be great if it wasn't constantly shitting the bed

pajeets can't even understand PDAs that's why you don't see them shilling it. Solana is literally a high IQ blockchain. it will be years before most third-world devs can even attempt to develop for it.

is it though?

Well, it's "peer reviewed" and shit, so I guess it works better on paper than in reality

solana is like down twice a week, unreliable garbage.

Excellent post user! Unfortunately, token not needed.

This is my only altcoin position and I bought it blindly on the advice of InvestAnswers. I want to believe.

Attached: 1633756769666.png (657x718, 58.31K)

The introduction of maintenance downtime is revolutionary

Anons really don't care about the technologies behind the crypto these days. I used to like the concept behind sol blockchain but for now I prefer staking $SOL on #StaFi to earn a high passive income, I also get $rSOLs (Rewarded SOLs) to trade on DEX’s.

Attached: photo_2022-03-25_18-36-08.jpg (250x250, 8.55K)

>pajeets can't even understand PDAs that's why you don't see them shilling it. Solana is literally a high IQ blockchain. it will be years before most third-world devs can even attempt to develop for it.

Attached: 70a.png (330x358, 18.29K)

kek

>Safe and Effective TM

Attached: Soltralized.png (1423x1864, 899.55K)

although Basedlana regularly breaks down, I'm able to sustain my life in Manhattan NEW YORK because of the cheap.... cheap! fees

Attached: Soylana.png (784x682, 657.36K)

Jewish scamchain.

lost 50% of my money because i bought this shit at the top, want to kms

It doesn't matter which coin, I read about people committing this mistake in every thread. Guys, normally after an ATH shit goes down, don't fucking fomo

>high performance
>0 tps
In theory it is a piece of shit centralized chain. It belongs on page 10 of coingecko

This is a feature right?
I'm buying more

Not true. I use it constantly

Umm have you looked at every chart in crypto you fucking moron