How do we fix this board?

How do we fix this board?

Attached: what_am_i_reading.jpg (326x233, 19.06K)

ban all shizo /poltard crap from here to filter out the low IQs.

What is it supposed to be? Discussion about how to start an LLC or some fucking shit? A pure unadulterated river of free alpha? In-depth analysis of the bond market?

Ban India and africa more bizraeli Jannies.|

They're broke as shit anyways and provide no content beyond an endless amount of scams, I remember when this place was mostly yurops and burgers, was pretty good I retired thanks to this place, nowdays you'll go bankrupt within 2hours.

I’ll remind you GME was schizo shit until it suddenly went from $4 to $450. It’s the schizo wannabes who are tiresome.

FLAGS

No it became shizo shit after it $400

Any Forums is ok, if you can't filter the bullshit it's your fault. We're not all meant to make it

Hire more moderators to quickly filter any memecoins and scams as they appear.

Just stop being faggots and stop getting baited into replying to obvious bullshit.
Just ignore the shills/fags/scammers/ebin trolz, it's that easy.
Only weak pathetic mincers ask for more moderation.
Grow a brain, control your emotions, i really is that easy

A bear market.

Actual jannies, not scumbags who take bribes and shill and fud coins for personal gain.

ban crypto, or split Any Forums into Any Forums and /crypt/

Ban all schizophrenics, that includes XRP, ICP and GME. Ban all coins that are under $1, this will filter scams. Split Any Forums into /bizg/ for generals and that is all. Board fixed.
I've tried, it's impossible. I would need to filter crypto all together, I hold BTC only because that is the only thing that matters, but I would like to read about it on Any Forums.
You would need to pay them.

Pass requirement to post

FLAGS

Wait for chainlink staking, the hype will bring back the good times

20 keks maybe 10 keks

>i only hold bitcoin
wrinkly old boomer

Attached: basedd.gif (300x300, 1.05M)

trips of truth