OG Link Marines assemble

Ignore the seething no linkers, dismiss the fud and instead visualise the enormous wealth that will come to you within the next two years. The yacht party will be real and anons on this board with zero link will be roping before your very eyes. Frankly, at this point 100 link is a suicide stack.

That is all.

Attached: EJEjD63WwAATNKO.jpg (800x640, 109.37K)

DO NOT GO TO THE YATCH PARTY IT’S A TRAP. THE POINT IS TO LOCKING AS MUCH LINK AS POSSIBLE YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

SERGEY I FREAKING TRUSTED YOU!!

Attached: 1590730079465.jpg (598x529, 10.62K)

OGs don’t talk like this, you’re embarrassing yourself.

>4 replies

If any OGs are considering selling after holding through one of the most mentally draining market cycles and right before staking and CCIP releases, they don't deserve their stack.

Chainlink (ticker: $LINK) will make people seethe very hard this year and it’s going to be very satisfying watching my portfolio … and also this board.

Attached: 9E14EF2E-8C1E-4D74-A5E9-FCB6F37AC94E.jpg (1442x2160, 527.05K)

This is the calm before the storm, marine. You'll tell your grandchildren about this one day, and about what followed.

>The yacht party will be real
Not on my watch

Attached: ccp.png (720x960, 829.03K)

>wearing pants

Attached: wp.png (732x1179, 146.68K)

Everyone posting link mega hopium self-hypnosis bought over $40. Dudes who bought under $1 don't care and think this shit is a waste of their very valuable time.

This shill post brought to you by Chainlink Labs employees, once again afraid that the biggest bagholders will sell

>linkies will live in fear
FEAR rules man. By summoning all the dark powers, I will infest the spirit of man so that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. What havok and rage... Turn brother against brother. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who not hear my words shall pay the price. I WILL teach man to use his machines. I WILL show him what distorted science can give birth to. I WILL teach him to fly like a fairy. And I will give the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for MY magic again. (evil laughter ensues). While YOUR powers die, MINE will flourish! Man will never inherit MY domain, for I am making man MINE! He will understand and come to desire MY magic. It IS inevitable! You shall see... By this dark determination I swear, by this BLUE CROWN (hexagon) the source of all my dark power, SO BE IT... now... AND FOREVER!

Attached: 1638364153489.jpg (460x493, 121.07K)

I bought on etherdelta and I can't stop coming here just for LINK threads despite it being 70% FUD and neither can you.

is staking actually at 3%?

Attached: 1595877547962.jpg (549x577, 55.01K)

Of all the fud this has to be the most brainless. There are a multitude of ways of pumping the price that chainlink labs could employ that are better than anonymous shilling on Any Forums

[Citation needed]

Sure, but we're not posting the mantras, or generally caring what people who bought last year have to say.

You don't think they could just release a countdown timer for CCIP/staking?

>Eric Schmidt and Ari Juels get employees to shill the Link token on a dutch cabbage insemination forum
Ok, I'm ready to believe this
Kek

It's good that we can finally agree that 100k was the suicide stack.

More like 33.33% nom sayin