I dont understand chainlink fud

>oracles are incredibly important to smart contracts
>chainlink is a shitcoin

Fudders explain pls

Attached: 3BD041D8-DA26-4DFC-8BEE-94AEE4622A1E.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

it sure is, but why will oracles have any uses of the chainlink token?

learning about the technology is just a gateway to learning about the token. fudders are unironically gatekeeping the token

The token is simply not needed

globohomo shitcoin involved with fact checkers and other globohomo faggotry like “vector based truth”

Attached: 3616963F-28F6-459B-AAC2-C1E6B0B03170.png (1265x627, 154.31K)

>oracles are incredibly important to smart contracts
>chainlink (ticker link) is not incredibly important to smart contracts

see classic example of a gatekeeper who wants you to learn about the tech then the token. you need the token to make the tech work. nothing makes these gatekeeper types seeth harder than anons buying the token then learning about the tech if they want to

time to learn tech?

Because the token is not needed, numbnuts.

skip it and just buy the token unless you plan on building smart contracts

checked. based gatekeeper putting technology before token nicely played
newfags can skip all this by buying the token

why not an L1 or STG?

user. No corporation will buy these pre inflated tokens you bought and execute on chain requests how the weather is. Ffs you‘re delusional. The use case and network is there, but comparable things exist since years in b2b networks, eg between suppliers and their customers. Nobody needs a private company and a club of retards trying to leech on the execution of simple business processes they call smart contracts. In b2b all those solutions you dreamed of with your smart contracts is state of the art. Token apparently not needed.

It's so weird. I have over 8k transactions on ethereum alone and I've used a total of zero chainlink tokens. Millions of dollars of swaps and yield farming and nft minting and I've used and needed 0 link. I've used arbitrum since day 1 and have legions and smols and have used gmx. 0 link used there either. Is this a mistake?

answering this question requires knowledge about the technology which is what "token not needed" posters are encouraging you to do
suffice to say LINK has massive potential and has been oversold for a long time

i used a lot of eth, bnb, avax, matic but never link. but today i bought some $STG. which uses LayerZero, but idk if that uses link.

I'm farming on STG right now and even did a couple bridge tests with it. Zero link was needed. Wild.

nice bro. maybe i don't need the token. but if i don't, who or what does?

Lmao, better readand find counter arguments.

*crickets*
Some NFT projects pay for chainlink to do random generation which is neat, I guess. Otherwise uhh...nobody

No idea what you're blathering about. LINK tokenomics are trash.

based gatekeeper doubling down counterarguments are not needed

Fudders are just seething faggots who bought high and lost money lmao.

Are you trying to convince me or yourself?

Checked

Attached: C0F6B20A-C4D3-4ABA-9D1C-58FA19258701.png (656x852, 944.54K)

no they seem to be defi yield shills unaware of basic things like price feeds

Checked, the token is needed, but not by us (yet).

checked. based discord gatekeeper
s

but isn't that just 1 of chainlink's services? im sure they have many more.

The cool thing is autists (british for "artists") get to buy a stake into the 4IR, ethically? It's coming whether we want to or not, I rather have say in the coming system than just be some pleb on the outside screaming in.

>translation: you cant just buy the LINK token you have to learn about the technology first
based gatekeeper but I think I will just keep buying the LINK token

LOL okay, if you got fud out of my statement you are a retard, keep buying LINK, I don't give a fuck.

Ok but can you please explain why the token is not needed because I was told that link nodes get paid using said token

Attached: 2259D1FF-3680-4359-AADE-507DEA456A48.jpg (978x1042, 80.51K)

>the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you redhanded
I see you and your gatekeeping, kike

feel like doing some reading?

I'm actually the retard user, yes I suppose I am a gatekeeper in some ways. Though I rather do it through Truth rather than secrecy.
I'm not a kike, Christ is King.

>token not needed
>buying link
>not giving a fuck
Based retard

NOOOO YOU HAVE TO LEARN ABOUT THE TECHNOLOGY FIRST YOU CANT JUST GO AND BUY THE LINK TOKEN REEEEEEEE

Attached: 1645059261132.gif (400x230, 1.63M)