Thoughts on Total Extreme Wrestling?

Attached: TEW.png (1271x916, 742.16K)

Attached: Toyota.png (635x464, 156.58K)

kek

Is Pro Wrestling Sim better?

Jannetty to big dimes out of the park baseball

just a whole differente dimension

I've managed to cheese TEW and FM but I couldn't even begin OotP. You have to have legit autism; I've downloaded it probably close to 10 times and never got more than an hour in any time

They're all Jannetties to Eastside Hockey Manager, though TEW is a close second.

The original eastside was the best. OOP has many flaws that haven’t been fixed since the 2000s and now they focus on perfect team. That’s why i preferred baseball mogul but it too had its issues.

Any seasons I run are the 1800s and early 1900s. I even play alot of new teams (last 40yrs) in old 1800s 1900s rules. real interesting seeing how things play out in 1990 mlb with dead ball era rules. fun stuff

Attached: hyper misao2.png (1017x766, 318.43K)

There needs to be more wrestling vidya, there isn't a lot on Steam

What is OotP.?

out of the park

Thank you

Yes Mod (May 2013) for TEW2020 is really fun, but I miss the 2001 mods where you could book a revived WCW. A 2001 mod with the style of the Yes Mod would be absolute dimes.

user created mods always seem to fall apart after a few years and everyone has weird template stats.
Cornellverse is the only database I've found that stays stable after several decades

still in the early stages of my 92 save. austin is getting over so quickly that i'll probably have him beat sting for the world title soon.

Attached: Screenshot - 07_03_2022 , 10_10_59.png (2035x1004, 357.72K)

I just play fictional universes

OWNERR MODE WHEN

FUCK BOOKING 18 SEGMENTS PER SHOW

just use the autobooker

Attached: thru time.png (1019x766, 266.63K)

do you have autism?

Nah its shit, you need an option to just hire a booking team

real world mods are obviously biased and inflated.

>you need an option to just hire a booking team
The booking team is you and the autobooker. You run the autobooker once or twice until you get something that looks okay, and then you spend a minute tweaking it so no surprises that will screw you up

I don't want to do that, it's too autistic you need to rebook half the card most of the time