Don’t mind the hot girl in the picture found her on some dumb tik tok anyways I’m here to find out how can I raise...

Don’t mind the hot girl in the picture found her on some dumb tik tok anyways I’m here to find out how can I raise 10k more so I can invest in real estate preferred time frame is 3-6 months ik that’s hormone numbers but I’m 18 working min wage still going to school so a job will at best I’ll get it at the end the problem is I wish to move out as my parents annoy me too much and when I move out I wanna do a WGU for computer science in Washington I made a thread simmilar topic with the black card picture. Only idea I got is to borrow a few thousand dollars from my brother or father, do GoFund me or do some business which idk anything about and all options seem dumb especially borrowing cause it’s from family and puts me in subservient position

Attached: 3AF9AE8C-8724-4460-8A1D-3E93EA892761.jpg (1125x2029, 841.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vm.tiktok.com/ZTdaMYdNC/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to touch his penis

Why would you “invest” in real estate at the absolute top. Rates are going way up

You are a trsnnie. You will never be a woman. The picture posted is a woman. Sauce is vampcarsec on tiktok.

Kill yourself you trannie. You will never be a woman as pretty as OPs pic.

Me too

Gay

Attached: C323F0CD-4DED-4984-B4D0-8560D719C75C.jpg (720x701, 50.44K)

Cause real estate lit been always at the top but also I have family,friends and role models all investing in real estate and for RE future I see it plateauing rather than going down

Tell him he has a gorgeous penis for me. I don't have tiktok

Checked

Get credit cards
Pay them off monthly for a year
Start an LLC with credit card money
Learn to trade
Put trade money into LLC and trade as the LLC
HAVE LLC BUY A HOUSE AND USE IT AS A BUSINESS AND WRITE IT OFF YOUR TAXES

Look back at the market in your area. The idea that is has always beet at its top is not true. Don’t let your relatives and peers convince you to FOMO. Real estate is definitely not the be all end all, in fact it’s only a small portion of what you could really invest in.

Thanks for the sauce
Here’s a tik tok if anyone wandered she’s hella hot, I love cars (Porsches) , women Asian preferred and being with likeminded people who like money RE, stocks and all. Here’s Link to tik tok vm.tiktok.com/ZTdaMYdNC/

>You are a trsnnie. You will never be a woman.
Stopped reading right there. Trans women are women. Get a clue, dude.

Cock party, nice!

this seems illegal

I tried trading before I’m super ass at it I lost over 10k and won’t be involved in it till I get some connections irl only investing in REITs and boomer stocks

no they are sub humans, educate yourself

Kneepads

What’s better than that, defenition of being a man

Wtf you mean

Also people in the chat were saying car is better that’s a hard no, first woman is better Really hard debate second is car 100%

Got carried away any good advice ?
It might be true but I’m trying to see what works and if anything happens I’m 18 and not putting out too much risk worst case scenario I lose 80k , I also tried investing in stock short term didn’t work

I mean you could use the kneepads to protect your knees so you can sick enough cox to get 10k. At least go rural with your real-estate, cities are done with work from home. 1-2 hours out the city so people can do weekly meetings is Goldilocks zone imo. Not too far, not too expensive.

first I’m not a faggot or a gigoloo or tranny fuck those people.
Second yeah I am planning to buy a condo that is somewhat rural

Dunno where you're from but flats in rural areas are full of druggies. Get a house further out.