Best most affordable place to live...

Best most affordable place to live? I know a lot of neckbeard faggots on here think they need a 4000sqft house but I’m looking for something like 1000sqft.

Is there anything affordable that isn’t a cuckshed in a good location ?

Attached: 0446AE04-A2C8-41BD-89A4-3214A2A733DD.jpg (640x479, 39.25K)

what country faggot?
yes
if you live in USA go to texas
if you live in Canada go to quebec

Texas sounds fruity. I’m thinking Colorado because it’s the least fat state but I also don’t want to be around dude weed
Lmao types

>Colorado

It's expensive now

For me it's the Toyota GR Corolla

Try Montana or Idaho or North Dakota or God forbid Wyoming

Thailand

>Texas
Topkek my mexibro.

Ye but property tax is cheap so it evens out
I said I don’t want a 4000sqft house why would I want any of those

>Montana
500k at least
>Idaho
450K at least
>North Dakota
Cold shit hole but affordable
>Wyoming
Affordable outside of Jackson Hole which is a little meme town anyways.

/Thread

The most affordable place to live is with your parents.

Other than that you have to find a way to skirt the current housing rules because Boomers have made it illegal for housing prices to go down.

Here's some main strategies.
>Live in a van
Make it stealthy and find a couple good safe quiet neighborhoods. Move around every couple of days. This is probably best for cities and suburbs.

>Get land and put a trailer on it.
Get some cheap land from family or friends. See if they have farmland or room in their backyard. Make sure you get friendly with the neighbors and don't make it too obvious from the street. You don't want nosy neighbors or police complaining. Out of sight out of mind.

>Shed
Make a shed to put your "tools". Maybe add some solar for your "electric lawn mower" and some water for the plants you grow. Add some insulation and get unlimited data or starlink and then you should be good.

Try to find out the zoning laws for the area can help. If it's not residential then make sure your trailer is in your barn with all your "tools". You are just storing your trailer their for the winter right?

Whatever you do try to be invisible. Be kind to the neighbors around you. Don't be on a major street with lots of traffic. People are the source of problems when trying to live cheaply. Niggers will fuck up your van and Karens will report your trailer in your friends backyard. You can choose and combine any of these so it's not like you have to pick specifically. You can buy a travel trailer and put it in a shed to be less visible.

Hope you the best in finding somewhere cheap.

Attached: GigaChad.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

What with Amazon and Skynet you can move out to the boonies now. Just find a place on the map that doesn't have any cities nearby and you'll find affordable housing prices.

Bros I already live in the suburbs of Indianapolis and bought a house for 170k but I’m bored with it, make 70 I don’t want a mansion and I also won’t be living in a cuckshed

I'm living in the middle of Berlin like 2 miles from Brandenburg gate in a 900sqft apartment for like 1100 Euro bucks all-in including heating warm water, Internet, etc.
Food is maybe 250-300€.

Quality of life is pretty great imho. All the fancy startups are here, cultural life, woman, shopping and so on. Even public transport is fucking great and owning a car only narrowly beats it.

You can buy a trailer outside a midsize city for 50,000. It's a metal box to put your desktop in. Vanlife and stealth living is retarded.

Yeah but if you're going to go that route you may as well buy an RV, a really nice RV. Then you can go up North during the summer and down south during the winter.

>Live with parents
>Collect disability
>Deliver uber eats on their name so you get disability, food stampies whilst working
>Trade whilst delivering shitty food to retards
>Have your mom buy BTC or a miner for you
>Send the crypto to you
>She can't blackmail because she agreed to the conditions prior
This is the best move I came up with after living with my mommy for 6 years.

Cool idea and if you're remote that could work really. But, that is a massively depreciating asset and defeats the purpose of paying on principle for an asset. Even with next to no mileage it will still depreciate. Also, mortgage loans in the US are S tier.
I just want a metal box that I can put my computer in and get to to downtown.

I totally understand trying to minimize living costs from a financial standpoint, but I will not understand wanting to live in the middle of nowhere just to keep costs down from a human standpoint. Unless you are literally an antisocial neet hermit (we are on Any Forums, I get it), there's a value to living in a place that provides entertainment, social opportunities, career advancement, etc. You will not find that in most cheap places. That is exactly why the demand for housing there is lower. It is a balance between the two. You cant just min-max costs or you're going to die in your trailer with no friends or loved ones and look back on your life and wonder if you had spent $500 more a month on your apartment if you'd have had a life worth living.

>Colorado
>Cheap

>Texas
>"Fruity"
What the fuck are you talking about lmao