Dead cat bounce

failure to close above 50 week sma result in drop to 200 week sma. happened before. continuation of bear market until nov. major drop proceeding 50 crossing below 200 on 3d chart. imminent cross occurs within next few days.

what do you think, Any Forums?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1521x871, 196.37K)

Clean chart, simple and to the point, wish more people did this

It matches my prediction for the stock market exactly, but if my rational is different from yours it would be interesting. What is yours?

big if true

I think TA is for retards

nah youre retarded, it's going to 200k eom

50 200 3d chart?

Noboby cares, Bobo.

Attached: 1599679023258.png (715x439, 107.37K)

Do you understand what a dead count bounce is?

when you say cat i say dead
bounce

I just sold everything. I'll buy back at 20k. This time is not different

shared sentiment. lurking for some time. be the change you wish to see
see 50 + 200 week sma over 3d chart over the entire btc cycle. this is all i am going with. i do not follow stocks. my apologies.
i also think that most speculation is bs. 4 year cycle, not so much.

testing 50w is the bounce within context of overall market over last few months.

what do you offer to support your claim?

as if I didn't already have enough reasons to be bearish at the range high fib level with bid liquidity evaporating

Based

>see 50 + 200 week sma over 3d chart over the entire btc cycle
I don't have paid version of the trading view so it can't show 3days chart. Care to share?

I wrote several paragraphs explaining my thoughts process, but tldr banks are tight with current administration and a deal was struck to lot have the market crash before midterms i.e November. Bankers were promised a bigger pay day by propping up the market, i.e. tips on when the market was expected to crash/rally due to what the current government messaging is.

Main issue is the the admin/bankers did not anticipate Russia/Ukraine and its effect on the stock market.

If you want my long schizo reasoning for the above it would take several paragraphs and most of you won’t read it anyways.

>Doesn't even understand trading terms and how they are used
Cringe

You're a fuckwit

We closed under 50 ma in may or june
What happened? we blasted to 70k