SCAM COINS THREAD

>ctrl F
>scam coins
>0 results
WTF biz?

Attached: scams 6.png (900x820, 278.03K)

All of those are incel except HBAR

>ksm
>near
hfsp

have sex incel

Hbar isn’t incel. This thread was written by a fanty tranny trying to slander us

You could probably list Hbar twice, it's easily one of the biggest scams in the market right now, up there with ICP.

Htards are seething over some image lmao
Yes, hbar is incel coin because the female to male faggots wont have sex with them kek

Add merc dimes.
They won't be incel coins for much longer.

HBAR is an incel coin? YEAH OKAY LMAO Do you know even one thing about HBAR? How can it be an incelcoin? Seriously, just tell me. I want to know. I'm curious. Because based on what I know about HBAR, it is the furthest thing from an incelcoin. But you're saying it is? Like are you for real? Tell me and everyone here what, exactly, it is about HBAR that makes it an incelcoin. You must have reasons right? You said it was an incelcoin and you would never lie about HBAR. So just tell us. Come on, tell us. Or are you lying about HBAR to fud it because you're a FTM tranny?

81% of traffic is "events" that do nothing, the chain is a data grave. that's very comparable to impotent incel rage, pretends to be one of the big guys but when you look closer, it's just posturing with nothing backing it up

>this post was brought to you by paid ftm shills talking to paid hbar shills

XRP will be the only one to survive

Good job for not putting it on the list OP

>Get a bunch of random black and white crypto logos
>Make newfags seethe over nothing
OP unironically a genius

Bancor invented the AMM. This was made by a trannyswap holder

If by survive you mean dying 4 years ago then yeah

Chud money is not real money!

If KSM survives, then will DOT and FIS

Attached: 1646493775724s.jpg (125x100, 1.89K)

Go back to your fucking bunker Chan tranny cuck site you pathetic faggot

>HBAR
>RSR
Absolute shitcoins. I will end the discord trannies that shilled me that garbage

Attached: 1643429504066.png (629x1173, 166.42K)

this mf called HBAR a shitcoin and it's literally backed by Google, this fucker clearly doesn't bother to check the news, the HBAR Foundation has been spending a shit load on money with entrepreneurs to build dapps only on hedera, stay poor loser

no one fucking cares dude. your shitcoin maybe will get an exit pump in the next bullrun but it will never free you financially if thats what youre expecting