I've been doing the research lately and this coin glows harder than you could possibly imagine. It's genuinely uncanny...

I've been doing the research lately and this coin glows harder than you could possibly imagine. It's genuinely uncanny, it feels I walked into the wrong room at the Greenbriar and ended up at some secret meeting.

What really brings it home for me is that fact that the opaque dev team keeps community outreach to a minimum, like they could care less about the price or media coverage. Public-site Git progress is steady, and dev tokens don't unlock until 18 months after mainnet, meaning they're obviously up to SOMETHING. What's going on here? Someone tell me to take meds.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-25 at 11.46.00 PM.png (2154x1388, 871.83K)

delet this

what's your endgame?

shill me this coin

Checked. Basically what I'm implying is that it doesn't need to be shilled, hence my fascination.

>they could care less about the price
oh great another scam just like chainlink

Attached: 164618915002.jpg (800x800, 50.82K)

>not them
>same ID
wtf? does your brother post here?

hes saying hes not ((them))

Web 3 is made by "sex workers, lgbtq,nerodivergent..."
Shit is for gay faggot sluts and self diagnosed retards.
Ita fully gay and glows retardedly

it was a bit of a niche kek i guess.
pardon my autism.

>couple of mystery sentences to get us interested
>doesn't share the coin's name
>people get more interested and eventually find it
>dimwits buy some because they didn't recognize the next level jeet shilling
>op gets his exit liquidity

wow you got me, making off with my profit of $12 that I spent on gas as we speak

It’s RVP and it’s a fucking scam. These shills keep trying to weasel their way back onto Any Forums

For what it's worth I was early to LINK and QNT. RVP is my next big bet, only coin in the market which such low cap, high ambitions and the connections to make it happen. Don't blindly bet just because I was right before though, there's definitely a risk, I mean they're working on a bitshares fork which doesn't sound very exciting but hey I'm not going to pretend I know what's best, all I know is this will be a millionaire maker if they actually deliver on their promises.

the scam that David Gelernter and the co-founder of polygon are in on, yep. So desperate for Any Forums's collective $12.

I think if this was 2017 RVP would have a dedicated team of autists that drop crumbs from time to time. The connections are interesting and the level of competency that the team has is very promising. Gives me synthetic early LINK vibes but I could be wrong

i wish i never bought this tanking shitcoin

yeah, think coin is a bit more cerebral than nu/biz/ can handle. Once PA heats up they'll jump on the bandwagon

nubiz is only good for sentiment analysis since its 90% normies pretending to be edgy these days. genuine autists who like to research crypto are hard to find and are naturally repelled by the current biz demographic. sad to see

This sounds like something you would say when trying to weasel your way back onto biz for those $12. Can’t fool me, jewboy

You will never get your money back

Attached: 1642184723137.jpg (487x463, 31.9K)

you really think there's an organized campaign to shill the 34 people on Any Forums, this is schizophrenia in it's stupidest form: all the paranoia and none of the complexity or nuance. I bet you believe in the flat earth too.

prime example ^^^^^^

in all seriousness Any Forums is actually dead. I don't know why I come here, I guess the lack of censorship.

If there’s no effort to shill to 34 people on biz, why do u continue to try and shill to 34 people on biz? Checkmate, Moses

You're a dunning-kruger midwit pretended to be anything but painfully average. I might come back after mainnet to laugh at fauna such as yourself, but I'm I almost feel bad for you.

Whats the RVP make it stack?

Miss me with that shill shit, Lazarus

I'm glad I'm at least motivating you to read the Bible once in your life so you can find more names to type at me with your cheeto-encrusted paws.