Now that the RBC fudders have been proven tragically wrong

What next? Is someone capturing all the FUD for the collage?

Attached: rubic111111.jpg (1920x1080, 309.81K)

N

i

I

NJA

I sold a bit the first time it hit 10c and then months later again at 10c after waiting so long. After seeing the work they've done I've been trying to make a simple 10x for months so I can buy my initial bag back again. Guess I'm ngmi. SAD!

Check out their telegram "Rubic Lounge". Search Colin O'Briens fascinating insights on Ukraine. That's the caliber of person running this operation.

I'm sure the SEC would love to see that kind of project get listed. I'm sure Coinbase or Binance would totally be dumb enough to list it. Only way you cucks are making money on this.

Amazing this shitcoin once reached 70c. I remember it being shilled at 1c. Arguably the biggest pump and dump of the bullrun.

Why would the sec care. Lol. They don’t.

Hello? Sanctions? Are you a fucking idiot or something?

We're in a cold war with Russia moron. Western regulators will never allow a project like this to succeed by virtue of its Russia connections alone. The team taking a very public stance in favor of Putin and against the West won't help I'm sure.

You incels really thought you did something.

>Only way you cucks are making money on this.
Sete cope and delite

We are pumping boys

You didn’t listen
Never swing rubic

Attached: AB5079A3-7A17-44F8-9F37-8ECB0C6211B4.png (1920x1080, 1.34M)

>publicly supporting Putin
Kek good fud. We need some memes

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

CUBIC

Attached: AF68EF63-14E1-4496-BE49-70B5D3F7A1D7.jpg (1280x960, 187.41K)

>publicly supporting Putin
>this is fud

You have to go back.

Is this the quality of the latest rubic fud? Absolutely pathetic.

Fucks jannies
Fuck trannies
Fuck niggers
Glass usa
Glass EU
Rubic $30 EOY

Ironically, swingies are about to rope a second time.

We will very easily break out of the 1 dolla range, because most of the anons who dumped around 70 cents had bought in the 1 cents range and they are now gone. Swingies have been warned. I won't unload anything below 4 dolla

Attached: dip.png (225x225, 11.01K)

Look at the chart. 0.3 today incoming