So how much are we selling when this finally gets released guys? not feeling RH and all the bs he spouts anymore...

so how much are we selling when this finally gets released guys? not feeling RH and all the bs he spouts anymore. plus hex now is full of women and normies all thinking that a 10,000x is magically going to appear to them. honestly if you missed the boat for hex in 2019 better just to DYOR and find a new coin and project to ape into instead of giving the whales exit liquidity everytime they unstake all their hex

Attached: Pulsechain.jpg (455x416, 14.26K)

I will never sell because pulse is the future of the Blockchain and finance. Pulse has a chance of replacing eth because it is a superior super computer. Hex will also never be sold because I will restake it on pulse whenever my stake ends. There's many companies looking at pulse because it is near super computer tier. If you sell pulse you making big mistake.

Probably gonna stake for a year becuase I don't really need the money.

Can you even get pulse?

My stakes ended. I needed the money so I didn't restake. but I have 8 million hedron out of it.

who the fuck cares about what RH says? it's what they are doing. have you played around on the testnet? it's fucking wild. there is also a freepulse faucet for degenerate gamblers that will on live but you can play with it right now. hedron has encapsulated stakes that can be borrowed against. i just claimed them. you would be a dumb nigger or a vein prick like RH to sell this shit on release.

Holding. PulseX is going to be fucking wild. The tokenomics blow everything out of the water. Nothing matches it

It's not really that good. You won't be earning $1000 a day from staking 10 million PLSX on mainnet. The numbers are all bullshit

How do you know? You don't know a damn thing

depends, ideally immediate sell 50%, put 40% into pHex and hold the last 10%. either cash out the 50% or swap it back after the MASSIVE first day dump thats going to happen

Because 10 million PLSX is nothing. Some people have billions what they're gonna be making $1 million a day you reckon?

1 billion pulsex will be worth 10x-e7 usd. it will be worthless after the first 30 minutes its released

IDGAF about ehex. That ship has sailed. But Phex, pulse, and pulseX I'm going all in.

wait a few days before going all in

I have a modest 50 million Pulse and 70 million PulseX
Have no need or desire to sell anytime soon.
Will wait years if need be to see a decent return.
If it never pans out, oh well, less than a month's salary down the tubes. Not the end of the world or anything.

I can join a pulse/hex thread and say some of the most absurd dumb shit imaginable and they'll eat it up because none of them even understand crypto

You don't understand what kind of an impact the 25% fee burn has in the longrun and already talk about missing out on life changing wealth by gambling it at launch... OUCH. I already know what i'm going to do when pulse goes live, i hope other anons will be sucessful too cause Richard spilled the beans yesterday. Traders will get rekt cause they are to retarded.

you drank too much of Richards cum and it shows

Lmao it's literally a run of the mill evm you clown

With better game theory and instant foot traffic advertisement for erc20 holders. You missed the sac didnt you? I bet you knew about it aswell. Hope it eats you up when both Pulse and PulseX do 1000x in 6 months

>hart trying to release it without an instant crash and forever ruining his reputation knowing at least half of the investors wisened up to the ponzi within a ponzi
these belonging coins are the cringiest especially when the traction wears off