Never making it

Height>
You can spend all night trading, all day hustling/working. Study on your free time, achieve a degree, get Any Forums, eat healthy & dress well but you will never make it even if you hit it big in crypto or make a million dollars a year if you aren't at least 6'4. You can have the face of an English bulldog and the personality of a brick wall and still have the best opportunity in life, living in absolute bliss, for simply being the height of a giant.

Attached: 2771505153576673782672_7270147895808437931_n.jpg (750x936, 139.87K)

It's not fair, manletbros

Attached: 1503704201016.jpg (300x194, 9.71K)

The worst is when 3s and 4s expect 6ft tall

You can mog them in every single way, face, muscle, bodyfat, money, style, fashion, etc… but if you’re not tall it’s an auto-disregard, and it’s not just good looking women, even ugly fat hamplanets have the same expectations

and be white
not pale
white

Attached: manlet.png (443x634, 480.65K)

5'8" AND PROUD
RISE UP FELLOW MANLETS

>the end goal of it all is to secure a woman
Lmao loser

those "losers" are getting their dicks sucked by 9s and 10s right now while you're coping with a case of sour grapes in your mother's basement. who's the loser here?

you think i wanna look like a big fat mogoloid shrek ? no thanks pal. my 6 feet is perfect-

just find shorter girls???

Just look at her face, when was the last time you seen a person with a genuine smile? At least I'm white, right bros...?

Attached: 27744471799515513735824603991810798364.jpg (750x930, 145.69K)

>just accept leftovers
you are the type of guy who will marry a roastie with over 2 entire decades of existence

kys poorfag

5' 8"? Watch out, godzilla. I'm 5'6" please dont stomp me by accident big boy

Kids/family. I have no need for the company or sexual pleasure from a women. But unfortunately women decided to destroy the nuclear family for chad and muh dick.

Sex is literally something to do whenever you’re "hungry", just like getting food. So much opportunity and money out there, and you care about some couz

Guys are fully capable of managing women at like age 30, ages below shouldn’t even bother, unless you’re accomplished

God bless that beautiful couple. May they have a wonderful and fulfilling life.

Attached: 1620427176457.jpg (828x998, 452.39K)

In ten years when I'm 30, there better be artificial wombs and sex robots. I literally don't care about women but unfortunately I need one to reproduce. This wasn't a problem 70 years ago and before.

based im 5'2
uprising soon bros

We are all brothers. Disregard all women.

I'm pretty sure men needed women to reproduce back then too

>Sex is literally something to do whenever you’re "hungry", just like getting food
And there's good food and bad food. The difference is that you can't just throw money at the best food to get it. You're neglecting your innate biological desire to bond with an attractive woman not just physically but mentally as well. Keep up this pretense that you don't want a woman and you'll feel a gaping hole grow in your soul, screencap this and you'll remember one day I'm right.

>Disregard all women.
desu ive never had trouble getting girls
even ones taller than me
i think a lot do care about height but an equal amount couldn't care less